Day 17 couple questions and thoughts

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm kinda new here came over from the dark side (android) but I have a few things I'm curious about . First is anyone having a little bit of backlight bleeding issues at top of screen it's not bad but noticeable in certain color back grounds . Also I'm one of the unlucky ones having bad battery life with both 5.0 5.0.1 . And lastly has everyonea yellow screen issue been resolved it seems mine has and looks amazing. So I got this phone last week had to replace two iPhone 4 a for multiple reasons but I wish I could have kept the first one because it was very solid but had a small speck of dust under camera lense. I live this phone overall love how iOS is so clean and just works and how apple sends out updates the best they can as fast as they can. But most of all I love te hardware every time I take my case off it like when I first opened it so beautiful and unique best piece of hardware anywhere for a smart phone ( Nokia n9 close second). Anyway I just want to here other people thought after having the phone for a few weeks???:)

andrewshah

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I used the 4 for a few weeks before getting the 4s, and it had the same backlight bleeding issues at the top of the screen.
My 4s has no backlight issues though!
Did the speck of dust effect the pictures much?

The hardware really is beautiful! I've missed having metal on a phone.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I the dust didn't effect the images unless at macros shots but what I don't like is the apple rep lied said all it would take is a good cleaning but I well . Yeah I'm not mad about the bleed it very minor. But Incan see it and that's what bugs me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro