Do you use the drop down menu much?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I use it 1% of the time. I love the lock screen notifications, but the pull down I rarely use.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I use the drop down quite a bit, more often than enough to check on forthcoming Calendar appointments and Reminders. I don't use it to check the Weather as here in Cumbria the weather has a mind of its own you can get all 4 seasons in one day.

I would really like quick access to been able to turn wifi on/off and Airplane Mode on/off from within the drop down, this would be really useful.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi Pilsbury. Haven't seen you since our old bbm group :)

I use the drop down menu quite often for multitasking and sbsettings. If I wasn't jailbroken, I probably wouldn't use it.

Last edited:

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I use it mostly as a habit from my android background. But between the badges and lock screen notifications I dont use it as nearly as much as I did when I was an android user. Cool to have all the options though :cool:

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hardly ever use it. Mostly I use it for a quick weather check and to open an email that came through while I was using the web.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

andrewshah

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I use it all the time!
The weather widget is really nice, and I like seeing all of my notifications in one place.

Plus I came from android, so I am used to having a drop down menu. I have to say that I like Apple's implementation better

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
It's the first thing I check in the morning. I don't miss the flashing lights I was used to seeing on my Blackberry devices. Usually check it a couple of times during the day since I have most of my notifications on silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I do as well.. its pretty slick for looking at iMessages without people knowing lol.. plus all notifications in a quick glance is absolutely useful.. I just wish they'd put moree things in there! More widgets!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods