Need help with pictures...

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Today I took a bunch of pics with my 4s. Everything looks great except that when they sync'd to my pc, they all loaded upside down (to which I'm told I must have shot them upside down. (They all look right side up on the phone gallery).
I tried rotating them to the full and upright position, but then Widows says that it can't save the file because of its properties (Hmmm... Apple no doubt). So does anyone have any idea on how to work on these pics in windows and save them. Do I need an app for the phone or for the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx......:confused:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I download to my computer, rotate in paint, and save and it works great. Or you can take the picture with the volume button on the bottom. Fixes the weird problem.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

juelz203

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Today I took a bunch of pics with my 4s. Everything looks great except that when they sync'd to my pc, they all loaded upside down (to which I'm told I must have shot them upside down. (They all look right side up on the phone gallery).
I tried rotating them to the full and upright position, but then Widows says that it can't save the file because of its properties (Hmmm... Apple no doubt). So does anyone have any idea on how to work on these pics in windows and save them. Do I need an app for the phone or for the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx......:confused:

Did u try to just edit the photo (at the top right of the page) when your reviewing it in the camera roll? There should be a little icon in the bottom left corner that allows you to flip the pic. Hope this helps!

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Everything I tried in windows won't let me flip and save. I tried the paint thing, but that was too cumbersome. What I did do was setup Picasa last night and that seems to be working really well. I'll probably just use this to setup my albums. Thanks....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro