and no my parents barely have enough money to get me Xmas gifts and I have seen them on sale with. Verizon for the holiday
    You have not seen them on sale thru Verizon for the Holiday as Verizon didn't get the iPhone until February of this year.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    LingLing511 and verwon like this.
    11-11-2011 05:00 PM
    If anything carriers may put the 4 on sale. Not the 4S
    11-11-2011 05:28 PM
    and no my parents barely have enough money to get me Xmas gifts and I have seen them on sale with. Verizon for the holiday
    Verizon didn't have the iPhone last Christmas. They started selling them in February. They may put other phones on sale, but I doubt you'll see the iPhone.
    11-11-2011 07:00 PM
    This person is obviously a troll, let's quit feeding these threads and ignore them

11-11-2011 07:14 PM
    Since you say here that your parents barely have enough money, to get you a gift. Instead of asking them for an iPhone, you should be helping them as much as you can, while you still have time with them. Life is a gift, so spend as much time as you can with them and forget about asking them for things.
    11-11-2011 09:28 PM
    This person is obviously a troll, let's quit feeding these threads and ignore them

+1. Apple doesn't do "sales".

That is all.
    Cleveland likes this.
    11-11-2011 10:07 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD