on sale for Xmas?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The price for the 4S won't ever change $199/$299/$399 will be the pricing whether is xmas or someone's burfffday

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
not everyone can afford it without upgrading and if they can't they still buy it anyway and get in debt...... Xmas the single most greediest holiday where we all end up broke and in debt yay:eek:

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
actually it has changed in the past and no one will buy them next month if they aren't in sale good night

Surely no one will buy them if their not on sale in December. I mean their on sale every other month and everything. Man. I mean come on, who wants an iPhone for Christmas anyways?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Have you EVER seen a "sale" for apple on tv ? No ? Ad ? No ... Cuz nothing is on sale at apple ever lol and I guarantee they still sell a sh*t ton of 4S'

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Apple doesn't do 'sales' per say, but I've noticed the past few years on Black Friday the do cut the prices in the morning. I got an iPad last year 10% off...so I know tey do it for iPads and iPods, I'm not sure about computers or phones though.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
This poster has made several posts and done the same in all of them. They ask something, then argue the answer. They're just trying to get people riled up, for some reason.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
not everyone can afford it without upgrading and if they can't they still buy it anyway and get in debt...... Xmas the single most greediest holiday where we all end up broke and in debt yay:eek:

Actually, people who are responsible and watch their finances can! Those who are already in debt should work on clearing that up before worrying about how to get a cheap deal on the iPhone.... Just saying....

Last edited:

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping it would go on sale, too, but I guess they only really go on sale before the next generation is released. If you really want it, you'll probably just have to pay the regular price. Sometimes Best Buy has their 'Free Phone Fridays'... maybe an option?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping it would go on sale, too, but I guess they only really go on sale before the next generation is released. If you really want it, you'll probably just have to pay the regular price. Sometimes Best Buy has their 'Free Phone Fridays'... maybe an option?

Not with Apple, unless it's a downgraded model such as the 8 GB i4 or 8GB 3GS (which is free now for AT&T ) they won't come down in price, you'll won't see a BOGO either

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
The only time I recall seeing an iPhone on sale is, as someone else has said, when a new device comes out. My guess is that we won't see a Black Friday sale (or any other Holiday sale) for the iPhone4S.

At best, I could see a carrier offering a free accessory or accessory bundle with your purchase but probably not a discount on the device itself.

Should you find anything, post the ad!

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
This poster has made several posts and done the same in all of them. They ask something, then argue the answer. They're just trying to get people riled up, for some reason.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Going to have to agree, most of what I've seen is argumentative. But I'm guessing the poster is a youngin' based "get my parents to buy me one."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: verwon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice