this usb cord seems different; thinner. anybody know if apple fixed the easily ripping usb cord problem with the 4s?
    11-10-2011 09:43 AM
    The only solution to that problem is white electrical tape and the ends to keep the wear down ( advice from the genius bar ) except they use red so they know they belong to apple
    11-10-2011 09:47 AM
    I'm sure apple knew this was a problem. why didn't they fix it?
    11-10-2011 09:48 AM
    Maybe they did, but I have yet to personally destroy one lol my ex gf on the other hand destroyed them in months ... Lol so I don't know how the extremes can be so different ....

It's like anything else if you beat/abuse the sh*t out of something ....
    11-10-2011 09:51 AM
    Maybe they did, but I have yet to personally destroy one lol my ex gf on the other hand destroyed them in months ... Lol so I don't know how the extremes can be so different ....

It's like anything else if you beat/abuse the sh*t out of something ....
    same thing here with the girlfriend and mine.
    i hate having to be so careful with it
    11-10-2011 09:52 AM
    I'm not THAT careful with it BUT it is a USB cable we also charge our iDevice's with and sometimes they get yanked etc.... But it's still a USB cable lol so I try to respect it's durability and I travel almost constantly it's ALWAYS being plugged here or there .... Nice thing is most apple stores cover those under warranty ... Only had one give me a rough time and I still got one for a replacement lol
    11-10-2011 09:56 AM
    i still have mine from my iPod Touch 2nd Gen.. works fine.
    11-10-2011 10:02 AM
    I noticed it was on the thin side. But I had no idea there was an issue with ripping them. Thanks for bringing this to my attention
    11-10-2011 12:37 PM
    Mainly at the ends from cable to connectors ... Little white electrical tape and it'll be protected if you're hard on things ..
    11-10-2011 12:49 PM
    White electrical tape - sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-11-2011 07:52 AM
    White electrical tape - sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What ? Did you want black instead ? Lol jk
    11-11-2011 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD