why are prices so high?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I can afford a Sprint family plan they include the premium data charge now as the price on advertising only $129.99 1500 landline mins unlimited msging and data and unlimited calls to and from any mobile I love sprint just hate my evo I might have best friend on my new line after I swap them and we can split the bill cuz she loves my evo

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I can afford a Sprint family plan they include the premium data charge now as the price on advertising only $129.99 1500 landline mins unlimited msging and data and unlimited calls to and from any mobile I love sprint just hate my evo I might have best friend on my new line after I swap them and we can split the bill cuz she loves my evo

Since you've already stated you owe creditors money, i'm guessing you can't afford it. Moving to a family plan for yourself is stupidity. And if your friend doesn't pay you, it's your loss.

This is just a silly phone. If you ever want to have real things in life, you need to worry about that credit report.

crackercraig#IM

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Since you've already stated you owe creditors money, i'm guessing you can't afford it. Moving to a family plan for yourself is stupidity. And if your friend doesn't pay you, it's your loss.

This is just a silly phone. If you ever want to have real things in life, you need to worry about that credit report.

This should not turn in to a bash the OP thread. But I will say that without good credit these days, you wont even get a job. I'm required to do full background checks on all my employees including credit history. I will hire someone with a misdemeanor charge before I hire someone with credit thats that f****d up. It really shows a persons character and where their priorities are.

Keep the evo and clean up the credit mess. before you know it, you will be able to get the iphone 5 when it comes out.

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
This should not turn in to a bash the OP thread. But I will say that without good credit these days, you wont even get a job. I'm required to do full background checks on all my employees including credit history. I will hire someone with a misdemeanor charge before I hire someone with credit thats that f****d up. It really shows a persons character and where their priorities are.

Keep the evo and clean up the credit mess. before you know it, you will be able to get the iphone 5 when it comes out.
I don't mean to be a brat but please don't tell me what to do.....I always get what I want always have always will even if it means sleeping with a cute Sprint employee at a store and getting a free iPhone 4S out of it LOL.....and by the way in California they don't check your credit for jobs only housing

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I don't mean to be a brat but please don't tell me what to do.....I always get what I want always have always will even if it means sleeping with a cute Sprint employee at a store and getting a free iPhone 4S out of it LOL.....and by the way in California they don't check your credit for jobs only housing

Ew, that's sad:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

That's not something I'd go around admitting. That's not being bratty, there's another word for it...

alphalife

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Prices are high with the iPhone for two simple reasons, Demand and Money.

The demand for the iPhone is staggering, far greater then that of any other device and as long as people are willing to pay the high mark up, the asking price will remain high.

With regards to getting into a family plan with someone, I can't really recommend this. Think about it. You're signing up for a 2 year contract and must rely on the other party to pay their bill each month and on time I might add. Otherwise, you open yourself up to liability that is greater then the value of an iPhone, in my opinion.

I too was in a similar situation as I upgraded to an Evo 3D back in May only to find myself somewhat "screwed" when the iPhone was announced.

However I'm a firm believer that if there's a will, there is always a way. And so I found someone who needed new sprint service and offered them my device in exchange for using their contract to order an iPhone.

And here I am Android free with my new iPhone 4s.

Think outside the box and get creative. If you want an iPhone there is always a way.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: ariellemerperle

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
why are you assuming stuff people gosh the sleeping with the employee was a joke and by the way I have a gay twin brother we look exactly alike except I was born a girl and thank you alphalife

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
why are you assuming stuff people gosh the sleeping with the employee was a joke and by the way I have a gay twin brother we look exactly alike except I was born a girl and thank you alphalife

but it seems like all you do is come on here to cause trouble.. I have seen many threads by you that you ask a question then argue the answer were not here to debate with you.. if your not going to like are answers then dont ask...

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
but it seems like all you do is come on here to cause trouble.. I have seen many threads by you that you ask a question then argue the answer were not here to debate with you.. if your not going to like are answers then dont ask...

Exactly my thoughts as well ... This is happening in many many threads ... Hopefully the mods step in with a warning at least ... This is not the crackberry forums lol

Reactions: _heatherly