why are prices so high?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Im with Sprint

What you can do is add a new line and suspend your old one the suspension will cause you to have to pay a fee between 7-10 a month instead of paying for both lines at a full amount. Then when you have saved the money you can cancel the line the evo is on.

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
What you can do is add a new line and suspend your old one the suspension will cause you to have to pay a fee between 7-10 a month instead of paying for both lines at a full amount. Then when you have saved the money you can cancel the line the evo is on.
I am not suspending my old line I have had that number for 2 years. won't they charge me an early termination fee? what If I did what you said but instead suspended the new account after switching the iPhone time my old line and the evo on the new one would the fee still be the same? and are you talking about a new single line or new family line?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
You can always have your calls forwarded to your new number....suspending the new line I don't think is possible until you have had the number for 6 months.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You are either going to have to suck it up and pay full price and keep your current number, or port your number to ATT or Verizon and pay your ETF after the port and new phone purchase. Those are your options. What you're trying to do to Sprint and to get yourself a deal on sometihng you either cannot afford to own OR you think you deserve at a lower price is FRAUD and they take that extremely seriously. You cannot just start up lines of service to save a buck, and you can't just swap phones around on lines anymore. So grow up, save up, or switch carriers and pay the ETF and be done.

D2TSHR1439

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You are either going to have to suck it up and pay full price and keep your current number, or port your number to ATT or Verizon and pay your ETF after the port and new phone purchase. Those are your options. What you're trying to do to Sprint and to get yourself a deal on sometihng you either cannot afford to own OR you think you deserve at a lower price is FRAUD and they take that extremely seriously. You cannot just start up lines of service to save a buck, and you can't just swap phones around on lines anymore. So grow up, save up, or switch carriers and pay the ETF and be done.

Actually you can swap phones on line back and forth no matter what upgrade or anything you use. That has nothing to do with it. Thats the reason they increased the ETF. That way if someone does buy an iPhone, Droid, etc and switches the line over to a non-smartphone, they still have a $350 ETF.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
and how much are you paying for your other line? I have a spending limit of $150 so I am just worriedabout it

The spending limit does not include your monthly bill amount on Sprint, that's for stuff over your regular bill amount.

I pay $29.99 for the additional line, because it's a third, but your second is free and would only cost the $10 data fee on a family plan.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
The spending limit does not include your monthly bill amount on Sprint, that's for stuff over your regular bill amount.

I pay $29.99 for the additional line, because it's a third, but your second is free and would only cost the $10 data fee on a family plan.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

But why would she have that 129.99 family plan and ONE phone line? This doesn't make sense.

Oops doesn't matter, she can't switch cause she owes or has bad credit. What a waste of time that was :p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So you owe a bunch of money to the phone companies and you want to spend more money with Sprint to expand your family plan just to have an iPhone? lol...awesome.

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
So you owe a bunch of money to the phone companies and you want to spend more money with Sprint to expand your family plan just to have an iPhone? lol...awesome.

well I owe Verizon $550 cuz some idiot stole my phone and bought $500 worth of stuff and they wouldn't credit me cuz I didn't have insurance plus I don't owe AT&T anything it's prologue my credit from that and maybe that's why AT&T wants to charge me $700

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
But why would she have that 129.99 family plan and ONE phone line? This doesn't make sense.

Oops doesn't matter, she can't switch cause she owes or has bad credit. What a waste of time that was :p
I don't have a family plan yet but that is the cheapest way and maybe I can give. the evo to a friend or family member and have them pay half

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Actually you can swap phones on line back and forth no matter what upgrade or anything you use. That has nothing to do with it. Thats the reason they increased the ETF. That way if someone does buy an iPhone, Droid, etc and switches the line over to a non-smartphone, they still have a $350 ETF.

Thats actually one of MANY reasons I left Sprint. They were telling me I could not swap lines anymore, without paying a $36 activation for each ESN swap. Why bother. I mean, that was just one of MANY reasons, most of which was the fact that they DO NOT value their long time customers.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I was never charged when I swapped phones online; I did it with my sister a bunch....I even took her upgrade and activated it on my line (2 separate accounts) and was never charged and always swapped ESN online.

Reactions: ariellemerperle
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I was never charged when I swapped phones online; I did it with my sister a bunch....I even took her upgrade and activated it on my line (2 separate accounts) and was never charged and always swapped ESN online.
how do you do that? will they let you in store after you buy it if you tell that you hate your phone and and don't want it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox