Flash to Boost Mobile?

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Not trying to bash the post but I believe these type of post may be in violation of the boards terms.

Typically forums steer clear of this type of thing

I could be wrong so take it with a grain of salt, but I just wanted to mention it.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
actually it's not now can someone please answer my question? f***

Relax. I was just mentioning it. And honestly, I'm not sure about that... I'd be careful with this type of post. Flashing is a subject that many forums ban because it can cause some concern.

Good luck w your research and no need to get worked up w someone trying to help.

Last edited:

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
the answer is this

if boost is a cdma company no you cant...

if its a gsm company yes you can if your phone is unlocked...

thats why I asked if boost is cdma or what? but obviously you skipped over that part..

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
the answer is this

thats why I asked if boost is cdma or what? but obviously you skipped over that part..

Boost has both iDen and CDMA. I believe they started on the iDen network and now have CDMA device as well.

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
the answer is this

Boost Mobile is CDMA and it runs off Sprint's network .....I was reading somewhere that you can flash an iPhone 4 on MetroPCS

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Boost Mobile is CDMA and it runs off Sprint's network .....I was reading somewhere that you can flash an iPhone 4 on MetroPCS

Boost is both iDen and CDMA. Moving towards CDMA as as the iDen network gets phased out. I believe they have made a commitment to support it through 2013. Not positive but I think that's what I heard.

I would doubt that this would be something that can be done easily as I've never heard of people flashing iPhones to unsupported networks.

Why not just go with a carrier that offers the iPhone? That way you would get support and a warrantee if you needed it?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
well I was reading on CDMA Gurus that you can flash one over to MetroPCS. anyways I have Sprint and I can't get one without paying retail price plus $100/mo is too much for me that's why I was thinking Boost Mobile because they use Sprint's network and I can roam on Verizon.....also Sprint is phasing out iDen in 2013

Maestro1#AC

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
well I was reading on CDMA Gurus that you can flash one over to MetroPCS. anyways I have Sprint and I can't get one without paying retail price plus $100/mo is too much for me that's why I was thinking Boost Mobile because they use Sprint's network and I can roam on Verizon.....also Sprint is phasing out iDen in 2013

boost cdma network only uses sprints cdma services, and does not roam on Verizon.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
It's very unlikely that you could get an iP4 working on Boost. They would need to add the ESN to their database, which is something I doubt they'd do.

ShadowEXE

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
You will have to ESN Clone a phone from boost mobile and swap it with the iPhone ESN
then the ESN will work on boost mobiles servers but in order for you to do that you need the spc of the iphone which is hard the obtain. if you get the spc you are able to unlock the phone. try using cdma workshop thats the program you need also you need to grab the donor phone info using QPST i believe but it's not currently possible due to apple making the os so refined that you can't get the esn so if were you i would just waita while there is probably someone on the scene working on it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73