how come they didn't make iPhone 4S 4G Capable? I am on Sprint and would've liked that and that is the only reason why I didn't get it
    11-03-2011 10:36 PM
    how come they didn't make iPhone 4S 4G Capable? I am on Sprint and would've liked that and that is the only reason why I didn't get it
    they decided to make every iphone identical same radios same software same everything.. sprint uses a different 4g then verizon which is why its probably not included.
    11-03-2011 10:40 PM
    Don't worry. Sprint is switching from WiMax to LTE. Right now their not ready anyway. They have plans to build out their LTE network over the next few months and in the following years. Verizon is way ahead of everyone in LTE. But none of them are truely nationwide yet. By the time the next iPhone comes out LTE will be much more widespread and the iPhone will take full advantage. However in my opinion we needed this extra time to let the battery industry catch up with this technology. There are no batteries that will give you decent battery life in a 4G phone because the phones keep getting thinner. So we win in two ways. The networks will be more widespread and the batteries get another year to advance in technology and capacity so that we don't all have Android battery life when we get the iPhone with LTE capabilities built in.
    11-03-2011 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD