I have just managed to reserve a black 4S 32GB for pick-up in my local Apple store tomorrow!

Felt kinda funny, using the Apple store app on my i4 to reserve it's replacement!

I know that there's not too much difference between the i4 and i4S, but I just couldn't help myself.

Just don't tell the wife!, . Thank God they look the same!
    11-03-2011 06:53 PM
    That's great. If you liked the 4 I'm sure you'll love the 4S. I'm just interested in what you will say when you use Siri the first time in front of her......
    11-03-2011 07:12 PM
    Probably...."Don't tell the wife..."
    11-03-2011 07:15 PM
    How much are You paying for the 4s?
    11-03-2011 07:55 PM
    Lmao@don't tell the wife. Won't she see the charge on the debit or credit card LOL

Congrats, I'm going to be ordering mine this weekend from VzW, white 16g 4S for me
    I was thinking on going with the 4 because of the batt issues that are popping up with the 4S but I'm not a heavy user so idt it'll effect me that badly. Also, I can tweak the settings as I've seen some people post here and on CB about, that can help the batt life a bit
    11-03-2011 07:58 PM
    Lmao@don't tell the wife. Won't she see the charge on the debit or credit card LOL

Congrats, I'm going to be ordering mine this weekend from VzW, white 16g 4S for me
    I was thinking on going with the 4 because of the batt issues that are popping up with the 4S but I'm not a heavy user so idt it'll effect me that badly. Also, I can tweak the settings as I've seen some people post here and on CB about, that can help the batt life a bit
    the battery life really isnt that bad im a pretty heavy user and I get through my day pretty easily..
    11-03-2011 10:55 PM
    Just don't tell the wife!, . Thank God they look the same!
    That's awesome! Another great but overlooked advantage of the iPhone 4s having the same design as the iPhone 4...spouse camouflage...the ability to hide the new toy purchase from the spouse

(Actually, in my case, riddled with guilt, I came clean, but YMMV)
    11-04-2011 08:32 AM
    My wife know's I a cell phone junkie. I really have no other vises, so luckily she was okay with me buying the 4S. Maybe it's because I don't say anything when she comes home all the time with clothes, shoes, makeup etc. I guess everyone has something they like to spend their money on.
    11-04-2011 08:42 AM
    I just simply pointed out to my wife what i sold my iphone 4 for vs what the iphone 4S cost. She just smiled and said "now sell my phone and get me one."

It's not like any of this stuff really costs me though as my CPA firm pays it all. There's not much i don't write off.
    11-04-2011 08:58 AM
    My wife know's I a cell phone junkie. I really have no other vises, so luckily she was okay with me buying the 4S. Maybe it's because I don't say anything when she comes home all the time with clothes, shoes, makeup etc. I guess everyone has something they like to spend their money on.
    This is mine and my husband's philosophy. Don't give me a hard time about my shopping and I won't give you a hard time about yours.
    11-04-2011 10:14 AM
    I paid 599 at the Apple Store. Trouble is, it's fu@ked. Set it up no problem. Playing away with the apps, music etc. But didn't get a phone call for a couple of hours. Bugger, the earphone speaker is faulty. All I can hear is static. I have restored as new and cold booted etc but it's still the same.
    I have made a Genius appointment. Sunday was the earliest.

Really pi@@ed off. First real hardware problem I've ever had. My 3GS and 4 have been faultless.
    11-04-2011 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD