If your using your iPhone is there anyway to FaceTime an iPad if they are connected to wifi? Obviously they are using an email address since iPads don't have phone numbers so how do you face time an iPhone to an iPad email address?
    11-03-2011 06:29 PM
    Yes and yes just FaceTime the email address that is set on the iPad .. No diff than facetime a iPod touch .. And vice versa the iPad can FaceTime a number the phone will display the email address calling

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 07:14 PM
    I can't figure out how to FaceTime an email address on my phone ha
    11-03-2011 08:01 PM
    I can't figure out how to FaceTime an email address on my phone ha
    you dont have to.. facetime using your phone number from the ipad.. if you facetime your number it will call your phone and if you make a contact with the email of the ipad you can facetime it
    11-03-2011 10:44 PM
    you dont have to.. facetime using your phone number from the ipad.. if you facetime your number it will call your phone and if you make a contact with the email of the ipad you can facetime it
    Exactly. In the contacts app on the iPad create a contact for the person with the iPad and save the email address as part of the contact info. Then open FaceTime and you'll see a list of contacts. Just select that person and FaceTime will do the rest.
    11-03-2011 11:14 PM
    so you have to initially make the call first from the ipad? you cant save the email on your phone and facetime the email from your phone the very first time you do it?
    11-03-2011 11:18 PM
    so you have to initially make the call first from the ipad? you cant save the email on your phone and facetime the email from your phone the very first time you do it?
    You should be able to initiate from either device. On the phone when you select the contact and hit the FaceTime button it will ask you to choose between the number or one of the email addresses saved under that contact if there are multiple email addresses. If there is only that email address then just select the email.
    11-03-2011 11:23 PM
    So basically to FaceTime an iPad from your phone add the iPad and email address by creating a new contact then save that contact and click fact time? I think i got ya
    11-04-2011 12:10 AM
    your hilarious dude
    11-04-2011 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD