In Cali and Siri only works half the time. Pretty embarrassing when I tried showing her off to a buddy of mine who has an Android... Hope the problem gets fixed soon. Either way, still love my iPhone 4s!
    11-06-2011 01:46 AM
    Every time I tried to use it today (Saturday), it said that it could not connect to the network......lame!
    Try putting your iPhone 4S in Airplane mode for a few seconds, then try Siri again. This usually works for me during the very few times that Siri can't find the network.
    11-06-2011 09:41 AM
    In Cali and Siri only works half the time. Pretty embarrassing when I tried showing her off to a buddy of mine who has an Android... Hope the problem gets fixed soon. Either way, still love my iPhone 4s!
    Are you on ATT? ATT is terrible in northern California. I was on a business trip up there this week and I had several issues with my cell phone.

Also Siri had a nationwide outage 3 days ago, along with individual carrier outages at different times. Either way it is why they put the Beta term with Siri. It probably wont be stabilize for another few months from everything I am gathering.
    11-06-2011 09:49 AM
    Try putting your iPhone 4S in Airplane mode for a few seconds, then try Siri again. This usually works for me during the very few times that Siri can't find the network.
    That just helped me out, thanks for the tip!
    11-06-2011 10:56 AM
    That just helped me out, thanks for the tip!
    You are welcome. I'm glad it helped.
    11-06-2011 12:58 PM
    I've only had the "Can't connect to the network" 2 or 3 times. Siri connects just fine for me. I use Siri frequently.

As stated by a previous poster could the connection issue depend on carrier or location...I'm on AT&T in IL.
    Last edited by decarlo4; 11-13-2011 at 01:34 AM.
    11-13-2011 01:30 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD