battery % icon?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
how in the world i didnt see that is beyond me...........ive been looking since yesterday morning. good grief.

THANKS!!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
how in the world i didnt see that is beyond me...........ive been looking since yesterday morning. good grief.

THANKS!!

Don't worry, I had my phone for about a week before I figured out how to do it. It's one of those things, kinda hides in plain sight.

Dunkin

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Kind of like how Accessibility options are buried 3 menus down. You would think they would be more Accessible.

Last edited:

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Same. I had it on for a week or so and found myself constantly worrying about it. The graphical representation might not be as accurate but puts my battery woes to rest.

Absolutely agree. I just recently turned the battery percentage back on and I do find myself worrying more about battery, even though I'm not one of the users that is having battery issues.

SolstroCken

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Apple has confirmed that there are iPhone 4S problems -- battery issues -- and that they will be fixed ... in a few weeks. Now adding to users' frustration: Siri, the voice assistant feature on the iPhone 4s is reportedly down.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth icon & battery % not viewable at same time

Tried rebooting so far, same deal. Need to visit the Apple Store this weekend anyway so Genius Bar is next.

Thanks!

Visited the Genius Bar today and they said that the battery % and the bluetooth icon sit in the same spot on the display bar so if bluetooth is on, the battery percentage won't be viewable.

Whew! :p

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if someone at the genius bar was just blowing smoke, but I can see both the bluetooth and the battery percentage at the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2