Im having this problem when i save a contact and that person calls me and it will not show up under their name but rather it will just show their phone number which i dont understand why especially if their already in my contact book. Also why does the phone automatically add +1 before each number that i save after its been saved?
    11-03-2011 04:25 AM
    The caller ID thing is probably just your settings...go into settings and under "phone", see if your "caller ID" function is turned off or on.

As far as the +1 being added, from what i understand it has something to do with the international assistance under the same "phone" settings, so it may stop doing that if you turn off that feature, i never turned it off because it never really made a difference on mine...some of mine have the +1, some don't.
    11-03-2011 07:06 AM
    The caller ID thing is probably just your settings...go into settings and under "phone", see if your "caller ID" function is turned off or on.

As far as the +1 being added, from what i understand it has something to do with the international assistance under the same "phone" settings, so it may stop doing that if you turn off that feature, i never turned it off because it never really made a difference on mine...some of mine have the +1, some don't.
    that caller id function is not to disable it on your own phone its to make it so your number doesnt show up when you call someone..
    11-03-2011 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD