ATT sent me a second subsidized iPhone 4S! Help

RadiceFILM

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Last week I canceled my 4S preorder at ATT and went to the Apple store to pick up my phone instead. Today, an iPhone 4s was dropped on my porch from ATT. Checked my account, and sure enough I have been charged.

So Ive spent $400 and I have two iPhone 4s handsets. Can I sell the brand new one I just got at the unsubsidized price? Or is it best to just take it back to ATT? This is clearly a mistake on ATT's part. I have 2 subsidized iPhones for the same account! Thanks.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Last week I canceled my 4S preorder at ATT and went to the Apple store to pick up my phone instead. Today, an iPhone 4s was dropped on my porch from ATT. Checked my account, and sure enough I have been charged.

So Ive spent $400 and I have two iPhone 4s handsets. Can I sell the brand new one I just got at the unsubsidized price? Or is it best to just take it back to ATT? This is clearly a mistake on ATT's part. I have 2 subsidized iPhones for the same account! Thanks.

take it back or you risk getting charged the full price of the phone.. just a heads up

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Right... if I return it to ATT I'll get the $200 back. Im curious if I can just sell it outside of ATT though..? Ebay, etc..

You can do whatever YOU want. However, it won't work out in the end. You'll sell it for retail or somewhere around there. And you'll be billed for retail price on the phone. So unless you can sell it for more money that you'll be charged. There's no point to keeping it. Just keep it sealed in it's box and walk back into an AT&T store. That way they won't charge you a restocking fee either.

Reactions: RadiceFILM

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya they will catch it I guaranteed you will get billed the diff for full retail .. And you won't be able to sell it out right for a profit

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh