How to recover deleted pictures from iPhone 4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Do you back up via computer or iCloud? If you backup via computer and you have not backed up over your last one with the pics, restore your latest backup. I don't see why that wouldn't work.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My cousin just lost all of her pictures, and she never had icloud setup, and hasn't backed up in months. It's a good idea to back up every couple weeks or so, so something like this doesn't happen. Hopefully you backed up, or had it on the iCloud. If not, looks like it would be one of those things where its a lesson learned.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My cousin just lost all of her pictures, and she never had icloud setup, and hasn't backed up in months. It's a good idea to back up every couple weeks or so, so something like this doesn't happen. Hopefully you backed up, or had it on the iCloud. If not, looks like it would be one of those things where its a lesson learned.

I sync and backup every day its a good idea to do it more often then every couple weeks.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
If you have iCloud and have PhotoStream turned on you might get lucky by trying that. If you have iCloud turn on and have a iPod touch, or Mac, or iPad they might be on there.

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
i've been backing up my ipods/iphones since ipod touch gen 1...and STILL have all my photos there! hopefully you backed up, and if not...then you should make it a point to.

...either that, or save your photos onto your computer every week or so...

edwardreed037

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I am a iphone user for 3 years. Sorry but you cant get :( it depends if its just games music notes or email yea you could if you have it saved on itunes but if you dont you cant you lost them. pictures you could put them back only if you have them in your computer

eyemakerz

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
If you have iCloud and have PhotoStream turned on you might get lucky by trying that. If you have iCloud turn on and have a iPod touch, or Mac, or iPad they might be on there.

Do you tell me How iCloud setup works? I am trying to use this setup...

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Another good reason to use Photo Stream...It keeps a log of all your current photos whether you deleted them or not...

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure what type of storage device is used, but with traditional storage media, deleted files can be recovered after they have been deleted until another file replaces them. I'm not sure if this works or not but it would be worth exploring.

iCloud and PhotoStream are nice. If you are looking for a better and complete backup method, check this out.

http://forums.imore.com/imore-loung...kup-cloud-storage-solution-5gb-free-more.html

It's a post I made earlier about SugarSyncFree.com. Check out their free 5GB account.

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what type of storage device is used, but with traditional storage media, deleted files can be recovered after they have been deleted until another file replaces them. I'm not sure if this works or not but it would be worth exploring.

iCloud and PhotoStream are nice. If you are looking for a better and complete backup method, check this out.

http://forums.imore.com/imore-loung...kup-cloud-storage-solution-5gb-free-more.html

It's a post I made earlier about SugarSyncFree.com. Check out their free 5GB account.

Where this is true, I believe the Flash storage inside the iPhone is different compared to standard storage devices... I could be wrong, though.

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
First, get a professional photo recovery for iPhone: Wondershare Dr.Fone (for Windows users), or Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes (for Mac users)
Download the free trial version below to check your deleted photos before you recover them.

ryanlawrence171

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
After iPhone is detected as portable disk in windows, you can use file recovery tool to recover the deleted pictures. I have tried and successfully recovered pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner