Anyone know if the iPhone 4s will allow you to customize text tones with your tone of choice instead of the defult tones?
    10-30-2011 10:41 PM
    What did your research tell you?
    10-30-2011 11:14 PM
    I found nothing on it.
    10-30-2011 11:18 PM
    Then you have zero clue how to research. I typed in one simple phrase (containing the words custom text tones) and the first hit came up with the answer. Very simple for most, but not all it seems.
    10-30-2011 11:21 PM
    Then you have zero clue how to research. I typed in one simple phrase (containing the words custom text tones) and the first hit came up with the answer. Very simple for most, but not all it seems.
    Why so rude?
    10-30-2011 11:25 PM
    Why so rude?
    You must be new around here.

Yes is the answer to the original poster who didn't spend enough time searching.
    10-30-2011 11:32 PM
    Why so serious? LMAO. Thanks doe.
    10-30-2011 11:58 PM
    i created a bunch of new tones via my itunes so yes its possible. search is an awesome tool
    10-31-2011 12:59 AM
    Lol nice. I tried searching but I kept getting different answers. So I thought "ayy, why not ask a community of iPhone 4s owners". Didn't know it would be such a BiIG deal.
    phoon61 likes this.
    10-31-2011 01:14 AM
    Some people are so uptight. Chill out my little friend, no one cares if you're the master of iPhone searches.

Yes to the OP.
    10-31-2011 07:55 AM
    You guys really need to learn how to use google...or even this forum, as questions like this are covered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Understand that while it may be frustrating to read a response like his...its 100x more frustrating to see someone ask a question that is easily and clearly answered with a half second's effort on google or the forum search feature...not to mention a question that has been answered numerous times in numerous ways to where it couldn't possibly be confusing to the person asking.
    Fausty82 and ghostface147 like this.
    10-31-2011 08:45 AM
    That would be relevant if I posted on another thread but I created the tread. If its so frustrating why not stay off the thread?
    10-31-2011 09:15 AM
    why not just answer the question

to the op yes you can answer solved
    10-31-2011 09:20 AM
    You guys really need to learn how to use google...or even this forum, as questions like this are covered over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Understand that while it may be frustrating to read a response like his...its 100x more frustrating to see someone ask a question that is easily and clearly answered with a half second's effort on google or the forum search feature...not to mention a question that has been answered numerous times in numerous ways to where it couldn't possibly be confusing to the person asking.
    if its frustrating to you to answer someones question then why come here?
    10-31-2011 09:23 AM
    why not just answer the question
    I did genius. You obviously didn't read all my responses.
    10-31-2011 09:31 AM
    I did genius. You obviously didn't read all my responses.
    my statement still stands.. why not just answer the question instead of the attitude
    10-31-2011 09:35 AM
    Thanks to everyone that answered.
    10-31-2011 09:44 AM
    my statement still stands.. why not just answer the question instead of the attitude
    Because I can............get over it.
    10-31-2011 09:46 AM
    people got some crazy egos on this site
    ghostface147 likes this.
    10-31-2011 09:53 AM
    people got some crazy egos on this site
    I feel that.
    10-31-2011 09:54 AM
    That would be relevant if I posted on another thread but I created the tread. If its so frustrating why not stay off the thread?
    Oh its quite relevant.

The forum is here for help...this is true, but there is also an assumed idea that some of you would use the basic ability to SEARCH for an answer for even a split second, many of these redundant threads would not be necessary and the threads with legitimate discussions about problems or questions people have that are not redundant won't get washed in the flood of these type of threads...

Forum etiquette i suppose you could call it, if there is such a thing...
    10-31-2011 01:38 PM
    I think it is ironic that this forum has gone onto 3 pages worth of flaming, when someone could have simply (1) answered the first poster's question / provided a link to the answer and, then, (2) politely informed the poster on how to use the search.

I joined this forum, because I am considering moving from a Blackberry to the iPhone. But if this is the way iPhone people treat newbies, I may reconsider....
    Last edited by cyberpaw; 10-31-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    10-31-2011 02:01 PM
    I think it is ironic that this forum has gone onto 3 pages worth of flaming, when someone could have simply (1) answered the first poster's question / provided a link to the answer and, then, (2) politely informed the poster on how to use the search.

I joined this forum, because I am considering moving from a Blackberry to the iPhone. But if this is the way iPhone people treat newbies, I may reconsider....
    The question has been asked - repeatedly and answered in this thread and the others.

And you're reconsidering your interest in the iPhone because of how someone responded to a question on a forum board?
    10-31-2011 03:22 PM
    This would never happen at the factory. Shame on you, elitist iPhone users. Don't worry bros, we aren't all like this!
    10-31-2011 04:48 PM

Why do people assume the world is always bubble gum and puppy dogs and rainbows...and get all butt hurt when someone reminds them to use their noggins sometimes instead of having their hands held?

Christ oh mighty people, integrate a little before you start acting like heroes. We've got a whole bunch of newbies with big voices and nothing really to back it up...you want to leave? GTFO...or grow some thicker skin, stick around and be a part of the group, help a little, and make the community informative, and not repetitive.
    10-31-2011 10:22 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD