I've seen several screen shots that have a "%" of battery life left beside the battery icon. Is there an app for that, or can it be turned on somewhere in settings? Thanks.
    10-29-2011 08:48 AM
    Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage ON

Enjoy my friend!
    shadowchaser likes this.
    10-29-2011 08:50 AM
    Awesome! Thank you!!
    10-29-2011 09:35 AM
    Don't do it. You'll become battery obsessed.
    10-29-2011 10:03 AM
    I don't have my battery percentage on for the simple reason that if I can watch it tick down, it'll drive me nuts. Hoenstly, leaving the battery percentage feature off leads me to believe I have better battery than what is being shown.
    10-29-2011 10:41 AM
    I don't have my battery percentage on for the simple reason that if I can watch it tick down, it'll drive me nuts. Hoenstly, leaving the battery percentage feature off leads me to believe I have better battery than what is being shown.
    I had the same feeling when the % was added to the battery icon but i always leave it on, the battery in my iPhone 4 is so good that this icon actually had the opposite effect. =)
    10-29-2011 12:21 PM
    On the iPhone 4 I use to love it but unfortunately I have the known battery problem on iPhone 4s so now I'm noticing it too much

@dp_scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-29-2011 01:07 PM
    Mine came that way by default. I didn't have to change anything. It's useful in letting me know what my battery percentage is. I don't constantly look at it, so it won't drive me nuts.
    10-29-2011 01:20 PM
    Don't do it. You'll become battery obsessed.
    Man that is so true. I obsess over battery life. I've tried to go without having it on. Nope...the menu bar looks too empty and it annoys me.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!
    10-29-2011 01:29 PM
    I had to get one of the cases with the battery built in to get through the day. I keep a close eye on it.
    10-29-2011 04:20 PM
    If it becomes an obsession, I'll know where to look for help!
    10-29-2011 04:29 PM
    I'm the exact same way. The little icon is all I can endure!
    10-29-2011 05:11 PM
    Same here. It seems to be similar to the placebo effect. If we think it's lasting longer that's all that matters.
    10-29-2011 07:41 PM
    I had to get one of the cases with the battery built in to get through the day. I keep a close eye on it.
    which case did you go with? can you discuss pros/cons of it please?
    10-29-2011 10:54 PM
    I have it turned on so that when I hit the 20% mark, I can gauge just how much battery I have before it goes dead.

I don't obsess over the percentage. The fact of the matter is, if you use your phone, the battery will go down. So make sure you are properly prepared to charge it.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk
    _heatherly likes this.
    10-30-2011 12:28 AM
    My feelings exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-12-2011 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD