Hey guys!

I just posted my recommendation on whether you should upgrade to the 4s or not. If you are on the fence... have a read and post some questions in here!

Apple iPhone 4s - Should YOU Upgrade?
    10-29-2011 08:18 AM
    It really had no factual structure on why I should upgrade, was hoping for a comparison since you own both.
    10-29-2011 08:41 AM
    Search YouTube or pretty much every other tech site for a comparison. I simply was answering the question of whether I think you should upgrade or not.
    10-29-2011 09:27 AM
    Search YouTube or pretty much every other tech site for a comparison. I simply was answering the question of whether I think you should upgrade or not.
    I don't think you can you give an answer about someone upgrading without doing a comparison between the 4 and the 4S. Sorry, but I didn't see anything in your link that would help someone who was considering going from a 4 to the 4S.
    10-29-2011 09:41 AM
    Any reason why you couldn't copy and paste your "recommendation" here on the forum instead of spamming the forum with your link?
    10-29-2011 10:05 AM
    without speaking about the differences of the phones its pretty hard to sway someone to upgrade
    10-29-2011 12:37 PM
    And you did it poorly. Congrats..

Why should anyone care what you think they should do?

Let's look at why you upgraded. You said, "I decided, based on the fact that I have a habit of buying every new Apple product, that I would take the leap and purchase one."

Doesn't sound like you took your own advice.
    10-29-2011 02:04 PM
    Hey guys!

I just posted my recommendation on whether you should upgrade to the 4s or not. If you are on the fence... have a read and post some questions in here!

Apple iPhone 4s - Should YOU Upgrade?
    Haha. FAIL!

Sent from my iPhone
    10-29-2011 02:14 PM
    You guys crack me up.
    10-29-2011 05:52 PM
    I upgraded because my Droid Classic went from being a great phone to pretty much totally sucking!!! Not a hard decision there... Anyone who can't decide probably isn't ready to upgrade. If you're ready then there shouldn't be a problem deciding.....
    10-29-2011 08:24 PM
    I had the iPhone 4 and I upgraded because I wanted the better camera, better processor, and Siri. But I can certainly understand why iPhone 4 owners would not upgrade. Download Vlingo and you won't be missing much.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-30-2011 12:01 AM
    I am not sure if this fits into the topic, but is the ios5 stable enough? because lion's latest updates havent been really stabled and I am scared it will screw my ipad up!
    10-30-2011 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD