Slight rattle?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!

I put my new iPhone 4S down on my computer desk tonight and I heard a little rattle. I placed it starting with the top then bottom. I started tapping on the back of the phone and there's a very small rattle when I tap around the camera lens area. Is that normal?

Thanks!

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I didn't notice that until I read this thread. I guess it's true. If you listen closely and tap it there is a rattle.

d0ster

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ive seen a couple of threads about this rattle on the 4S and from what I can see and from previous threads when the 4 came out, the rattle is from the sleep button and not the camera.

DaveGreengo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
was just about to send mine back after noticing the rattle but if you say its meant to be there then maybe i'll hold off ahaha..... it definetly isn't coming from the sleep button on mine aswell, held that firmy in place and gave it a tap and it still rattles!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well that makes me feel a lot better! I was worried there was something wrong with mine (and I was JUST outside the Verizon 14 days - I know there is the 1 year Apple warranty, but I hate refurbs)! Thank God for the rattle!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77