iPhone 4S Signal Concerns/Earpiece Hissing

dreamre

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys!

I have a quick question. Does your 4S reception bars drop to 0 and then quickly regains back to normal? For instance, when I'm surfing the web, my signal drops to nothing and then instantly the signals goes back to 4-5 bars.

I'm not sure if this is a huge concern otherwise I will need to book an appointment with a genius.

Also, do you guys get a hissing noise when on the earpiece while talking on the phone? When I am paired with my Jawbone Era, I don't hear that noise (I only hear it on the handset setting).

Thanks!

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
no.. and no

somtimes i lose the 3g, but i have yet to have a huge fluctuation in signal.

could it maybe be the "smart" antenna swapping?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys!

I have a quick question. Does your 4S reception bars drop to 0 and then quickly regains back to normal? For instance, when I'm surfing the web, my signal drops to nothing and then instantly the signals goes back to 4-5 bars.

I'm not sure if this is a huge concern otherwise I will need to book an appointment with a genius.

Also, do you guys get a hissing noise when on the earpiece while talking on the phone? When I am paired with my Jawbone Era, I don't hear that noise (I only hear it on the handset setting).

Thanks!

I do not have either of these problems signal stays the same and my phone is clear

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

skm67

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the signal bars jumping all over the place too - from about 2 bars to 5 bars. I haven't noticed the hiss, however.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner