Hi guys!

I have a quick question. Does your 4S reception bars drop to 0 and then quickly regains back to normal? For instance, when I'm surfing the web, my signal drops to nothing and then instantly the signals goes back to 4-5 bars.

I'm not sure if this is a huge concern otherwise I will need to book an appointment with a genius.

Also, do you guys get a hissing noise when on the earpiece while talking on the phone? When I am paired with my Jawbone Era, I don't hear that noise (I only hear it on the handset setting).

Thanks!
    10-27-2011 08:46 PM
    no.. and no

somtimes i lose the 3g, but i have yet to have a huge fluctuation in signal.

could it maybe be the "smart" antenna swapping?
    10-27-2011 09:53 PM
    Hi guys!

I have a quick question. Does your 4S reception bars drop to 0 and then quickly regains back to normal? For instance, when I'm surfing the web, my signal drops to nothing and then instantly the signals goes back to 4-5 bars.

I'm not sure if this is a huge concern otherwise I will need to book an appointment with a genius.

Also, do you guys get a hissing noise when on the earpiece while talking on the phone? When I am paired with my Jawbone Era, I don't hear that noise (I only hear it on the handset setting).

Thanks!
    I do not have either of these problems signal stays the same and my phone is clear

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    10-27-2011 09:59 PM
    I noticed the signal bars jumping all over the place too - from about 2 bars to 5 bars. I haven't noticed the hiss, however.
    10-28-2011 02:34 AM
    I noticed the signal bars jumping all over the place too - from about 2 bars to 5 bars. I haven't noticed the hiss, however.
    Yes, this does happen a lot... no hissing though
    10-28-2011 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD