LED Flash for alerts

mister23

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
This feature is 50% useful and 50% useless. The LED will only flash if the screen is locked. If you have the home screen up then it will not flash. Another feature that is useless is if you have the slient switch on the LED will still flash when the screen is locked. So if you are in the movie theatre and have your phone on silent the LED will flash and annoy people in the theatre. Is there any link I can use to provide feedback to apple?

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
This feature is 50% useful and 50% useless. The LED will only flash if the screen is locked. If you have the home screen up then it will not flash. Another feature that is useless is if you have the slient switch on the LED will still flash when the screen is locked. So if you are in the movie theatre and have your phone on silent the LED will flash and annoy people in the theatre. Is there any link I can use to provide feedback to apple?

If the phone is not locked, and you are browsing, you should receive a banner/alert so no need for LED. If you are in the theatre and you have your phone out, you've already annoyed people without LED flashing; just turn it off.

If you feel this still needs to be changed: Apple - iPhone - Feedback

mister23

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
If the phone is not locked, and you are browsing, you should receive a banner/alert so no need for LED. If you are in the theatre and you have your phone out, you've already annoyed people without LED flashing; just turn it off.

If you feel this still needs to be changed: Apple - iPhone - Feedback

I never use my phone in the theatre. I use a belt holster and the LED will face out especially in the summer wearing shorts.

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
How do you turn the flash off? I have mine off and may cousin wanted to do the same, but I can not for the life of me find where one does so!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73