bluetooth stereo headset

cwgolfman1

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
what is the best bluetooth stereo headset for music for the iphone 4s--i am reading stories about this not working with ios5. any input would be appreciated

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The stories you read about the connections issues are true...I've also been experiencing the same problems with my car's bluetooth connection, which is unstable at best and connects properly maybe 5% of the time...a real shame too since it makes taking calls on the road so much easier (and safer).

I've personally not had much experience with bluetooth stereo headsets...but my wife has a pair of Sony Ericsson's (not sure the model but they were like $125 online)...and she let me hear music through them one day and i was fairly impressed, very nice bass and clear vocals. She won them on some radio show otherwise she'd have probably never bought them but she loves them now...

grape8pe2

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Motorola T505

what is the best Bluetooth stereo headset for music for the iPhone 4s--i am reading stories about this not working with ios5. any input would be appreciated

I've been using a Motorola T505 in my car to stream music via Bluetooth to my car flawlessly with my iPhone 4s. It's always been quick to pair and it hasn't dropped out yet. I've listened to close to 20+ hours so far (I spend a good deal in the car). It also switches between calls and music really well and Siri works! So it might just be the challenge of finding the right set because the technology does work.

For Christmas I have my eyes on the S305 since it's had some descent reviews and reasonably priced.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner