HD Video Help - Newbie

TravelnGuy

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded from the 3G to the 4S -
I've now successfully loaded my phone with videos, and I own a PC. I don't want to post them to youtube - are there any suggested simple, free PC based video editing programs I can use to pull the videos off the phone, edit them and then burn to DVD??

Thanks for the help, I searched the forums but didn't find anything.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded from the 3G to the 4S -
I've now successfully loaded my phone with videos, and I own a PC. I don't want to post them to youtube - are there any suggested simple, free PC based video editing programs I can use to pull the videos off the phone, edit them and then burn to DVD??

Thanks for the help, I searched the forums but didn't find anything.

your going to have a real hard time finding anything for that free..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I had video on a iPhone 4 that I put on DVD using windows DVD maker it. Came on my computer with windows 7

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think I re encoded the file to a diff format to get around that issue

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I did this yesterday using Windows Live Movie Maker. It comes with the PC. You hook up iPhone to the computer, open up the movie maker, click on Add Videos and Pictures, navigate to iPhone in Windows explorer, choose your video, it loads in Movie Maker upside down, you hit the rotate right twice, it is right side up, you edit and then when done click Save Movie.

This is the only way to get your pics and vids on the PC in an up right mode, other than going to iTunes and clicking on "add file to Library" and importing it into iTunes. It will play right side up in iTunes, but if you open the file in Windows Explorer and try to copy paste the file into dropbox, it will not go into your dropbox vid folder. But the Movie Maker Video I made will go into my Dropbox.

I use dropbox because my Videos do not go to the iCloud for whatever reason. The trouble with Dropbox is that if I share the video to Facebook with a "public link" the file downloads onto the persons computer rather than playing in their browser.

I am checking out Utube today to see if I can place my video's there and then people can click a link and the movie will play directly in their browser.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW