4S: 21 to 28 days...

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have so much money [in iTunes] invested in Apple, I think I'll use my iPhone 4S.

But, darn it I love the BlackBerry BOLD 9900. I even have the Otterbox case on it, and it feels brilliant. I just think that Safari (the browser) is what's making me want to stick with the iPhone.
Sad, I know, but this is the problem of being a true gadget nut :)

The reason I walked away from blackberry is because I got sick of fixing it.. seemed like I would install a application something would fail and I would have to reinstall the os.. or uninstall and app or just a random death screen. It gets old fixing something all the time. I dont know if those problems are fixed now but I have never had to restore an iPhone yet...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
noaim, it is much better, albeit, those sort of things still happen from time to time. The main issue now is, OS6 doesn't support a lot of the apps I like on BlackBerry...

So that, in addition to the browsing issue for me, at $199.99, and a two year contract, is the downside.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have so much money [in iTunes] invested in Apple, I think I'll use my iPhone 4S.

But, darn it I love the BlackBerry BOLD 9900. I even have the Otterbox case on it, and it feels brilliant. I just think that Safari (the browser) is what's making me want to stick with the iPhone.
Sad, I know, but this is the problem of being a true gadget nut :)

...the bloody thing is being delivered at home! And could be delivered as late as 19:00!
Why on earth didn't I get it delivered to work? Idiot.

I called FedEx, and they said that a signature is NOT required, so I expect it there when I get home.
:DYaY !! so good luck is in order for your 4S arriving !! and yes;), Safari just kicks a$$ as far as browsers go. i'm all about it myself:)

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I've noticed in the short time I've had the BlackBerry, I spent more time browsing on my iPad 2, or from a computer because it was getting on my nerves from the BlackBerry.

And let's not talk about the camera!

:DYaY !! so good luck is in order for your 4S arriving !! and yes;), Safari just kicks a$$ as far as browsers go. i'm all about it myself:)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
...the bloody thing is being delivered at home! And could be delivered as late as 19:00!
Why on earth didn't I get it delivered to work? Idiot.

I called FedEx, and they said that a signature is NOT required, so I expect it there when I get home.

Hope your 4S (and not a "we missed you" note from FedEx) was waiting for you when you got home! ;)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed in the short time I've had the BlackBerry, I spent more time browsing on my iPad 2, or from a computer because it was getting on my nerves from the BlackBerry.

I loved my BlackBerry because of the amazing email capabilities and notifications.. Preferred to emaiil on the BB instead of my computer. But I never used the BB browser ever since I've had my iPod touch and iPad. And then OS6 came along and made me decide to switch to apple altogether.

And oh yes, the BB camera! :eek:

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, I didn't want to lose my upgrade [business account; long story], so I ordered an iPhone 4S from AT&T today (I did it in the shop).

It should be here in 21 to 28 days. I'll use my iPhone 4 till then.

I don't think I've ever ordered a mobile phone and had to wait almost a month for the delivery of it. This will be interesting...

iPhone 4S
White
16GB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...
you should have bought it from the Apple store they have them in stock all the time and that is why I love Sprint they always have them in

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Ya know I've been using my iPad1 more and more before I switched to my 4S. Quite honestly, while I still had my 9650/os6 I started looking at the 9930, I even went to VzW to check it out. It wasn't much of an upgrade right out the gate and I would've loaded 353 into to correct some of th issues others were having with it. But for the money, I decided to pass on it and I'm soooo happy I decided to go4S:D:cool:

As for the camera, on my 9650 wasn't that great, but looking at the 9930 w/o autofocus I was like WTF? So now that I have a much better cam on the 4S I'm going to have to get back into the habit of using my cam more often:) because I didn't use it much at all on my 9650.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
This is why the iPhone to me, beats the others. When I'm out and about, I don't need to have two devices with me, simply just the one ;)

I loved my BlackBerry because of the amazing email capabilities and notifications.. Preferred to emaiil on the BB instead of my computer. But I never used the BB browser ever since I've had my iPod touch and iPad. And then OS6 came along and made me decide to switch to apple altogether.

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 1 iPhone 4S White (16 GB) from AT&T online 11/01 (4PM), Got off backorder 11/08 (4PM), Shipped "Priority overnight" FedEx 11/09 (4AM), Arriving 11/10 (5PM). 10 days from order date!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

I jumped ship from bb in 2009... Had the original 2G iPhone and went bb In 2008 what was I ever thinking lol. :(

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I jumped ship from bb in 2009... Had the original 2G iPhone and went bb In 2008 what was I ever thinking lol. :(

I had the 2g iPhone as well and when I switched to blackberry I was looking for a 3G device then I stuck with blackberry for a while but ended up back on iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
The whole process two exactly two weeks. I original ordered the iPhone 4S on 26th Oct, and received it on 9th Nov. Thinking about it, it really wasn't that long. I guess them over speculating the delivery date is better in the long run because it makes AT&T look 'good' :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The whole process two exactly two weeks. I original ordered the iPhone 4S on 26th Oct, and received it on 9th Nov. Thinking about it, it really wasn't that long. I guess them over speculating the delivery date is better in the long run because it makes AT&T look 'good' :)

It's always better to under promise and over deliver

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I don't think AT&T looks good at all after this years preorder of the 4S. Just look at all the complaints about it on the AT&T community forum. Maybe they are getting better now, though.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...good point. You'd think for the years that AT&T have been dealing with iPhone releases, they have the process down pact.

I don't think AT&T looks good at all after this years preorder of the 4S. Just look at all the complaints about it on the AT&T community forum. Maybe they are getting better now, though.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Well my iP4s finally arrived. It has been 29 DAYS !!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I can sleep now after beeing up most of the night playing with it. I love Siri. Happy days are here again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh