4S: 21 to 28 days...

Vacid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
So something changed today. The white 16 GB 4S I ordered is no longer back ordered but the black 16GB 4S is. I would imagine the white one won't ship until the black one is no longer on back order.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
So something changed today. The white 16 GB 4S I ordered is no longer back ordered but the black 16GB 4S is. I would imagine the white one won't ship until the black one is no longer on back order.

Actually, they will ship them out separately! My original order of two phones supposedly shipped out a few days apart.

Vacid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Well that's good for my lady but not so good for me. Here I thought the white iphone was harder to get than the black.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm slowly getting mad...

People have ordered theirs via an AT&T shop, after I did [26th Oct], and they already have tracking numbers, and have been charged, etc., etc.

Hmm, something tells me am about to cancel my order. It is not like I need an iPhone 4S, I have the 4. Silly boy.

Vacid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Just an update to the person who bought 2 iPhones as a couple on October 20th. Both of the phones I ordered have shipped out tonight. Delivery date is November 8th.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

People have ordered theirs via an AT&T shop, after I did [26th Oct], and they already have tracking numbers, and have been charged, etc., etc.

Hmm, something tells me am about to cancel my order. It is not like I need an iPhone 4S, I have the 4. Silly boy.

I think you need to talk to your account executive. It's really taking a long time for a business account!

Did anyone have trouble canceling their order? First of all, it took 26 days for our original order to get delivered to the store. We purchased those two phones on Oct 9th and they finally came in Nov. 4th instead of the promised 14th. In the meantime we walked in to the same store on the 14th & bought two phones that came in their shipment that day but we were told that they couldn't cancel the original order or account and we had to come in to the store and get a refund when the original order arrived.

So we did that Friday evening (last night) but they had to open the boxes, re-run our credit (since we already had two open lines) and then actually activate the phones before they could give us a refund which seemed strange to me but they said they couldn't cancel the order without doing so.

Those of you who canceled your order, did you have to go through all that? :confused:

cal1952

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a black 64GB on November 2. The confirmation email I got said "We'll ship this phone in up to 1 week." When I check the order status I see "This phone is currently shipping with an up to 3 week delivery commitment." Hopefully it is only a week but at least I know it is on order and should ship within 3 weeks.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
oder still nothing

oct 20 th and still notihng

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have so much money [in iTunes] invested in Apple, I think I'll use my iPhone 4S.

But, darn it I love the BlackBerry BOLD 9900. I even have the Otterbox case on it, and it feels brilliant. I just think that Safari (the browser) is what's making me want to stick with the iPhone.
Sad, I know, but this is the problem of being a true gadget nut :)

Oh great, glad they finally decided to ship it for you.

But Now that you have the 9900 are you going to keep the 4S too, Navi? Or is that going back for sure?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...the bloody thing is being delivered at home! And could be delivered as late as 19:00!
Why on earth didn't I get it delivered to work? Idiot.

I called FedEx, and they said that a signature is NOT required, so I expect it there when I get home.

Yay! Just don't go put for lunch! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro