4S: 21 to 28 days...

mayerr2

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but if you are on AT&T there is a new not very known policy that "should" allow you to get your upgrade on day 1 of the month you are eligible. That means you are like me and can order yours for the discount price tomorrow.

Update: my scheduled upgrade was for Nov 15th and as of 11/1 I am now magically eligible for an upgrade. This shows up via AT&T and Apple. Hope this helps some of you out. Time to find my iphone. :)

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Glad I saw this thread...went to RadioShack today and they said they'll have one for me either tomorrow or friday. So pumped to be switching from BB to the iPhone!

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So I reserved a 16g from apple at 9 tonight for VZ, I have 5 lines and the primary is up for upgrade, this line is under my sons number because of the way we ordered our phones the last time but I can upgrade and take it and give him my phone.

Its a White one but not sure if I want to hold out for a black one, hmmm

My question is when I pick it up at Apple do I have to go to VZ store and have them change it over to my number, how does it work?

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad I saw this thread...went to RadioShack today and they said they'll have one for me either tomorrow or friday. So pumped to be switching from BB to the iPhone!

Does Radio Shack carry AT&T as well???

Nevermind.. i see that they do...

Last edited:

Vacid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Just to jump in on this one, my wife and I each ordered a white and black (respectively) iphone 4s 16GB from an ATT store on October 20. At the time, we were told 21 to 28 days. They haven't shipped yet. Anyone else place a similar order and get it already?

I am in the same exact position lol. My wife and I ordered 1 black and 1 white 16GB iPhone 4S from an AT&T store on October 20th. We were told 14-21 days and it looks like it is still back ordered.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm sick of seeing this screen now...

iphone4s.png

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Well it has been 21 days since I ordered my new iPhone 4S 32 G. Went down to the ATT store and they said it still isn't in. I was #11 on the list. A guy comes in who is a successful business owner and picks up his new iP4S 32G. I asked him when he ordered it. Right in front of the store owner he told me 5 days ago!!!! Needless to say I stormed out and am driving 79 miles to the Apple store in Indianapolis tomorrow.

Vacid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
@navi As am I. I paid the early termination fee for 2 lines with T-Mobile to switch to AT&T for the iPhone 4S. 2 weeks without a phone has been killing me and I have a feeling it's going to be at least 2 more.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Well it has been 21 days since I ordered my new iPhone 4S 32 G. Went down to the ATT store and they said it still isn't in. I was #11 on the list. A guy comes in who is a successful business owner and picks up his new iP4S 32G. I asked him when he ordered it. Right in front of the store owner he told me 5 days ago!!!! Needless to say I stormed out and am driving 79 miles to the Apple store in Indianapolis tomorrow.

How annoying. Each store makes up their own rules. We threatened to go elsewhere and they were suddenly able to accommodate us as promised. See post below.

http://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4s-forum/219693-official-iphone-4s-order-tracking-thread-178.html#post1797530

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
@navi As am I. I paid the early termination fee for 2 lines with T-Mobile to switch to AT&T for the iPhone 4S. 2 weeks without a phone has been killing me and I have a feeling it's going to be at least 2 more.

Your new sales rep really should have advised you to not cancel your current service and place an order with a new, temporary number first to ensure that A) you have a working phone in the interim and B) that you are happy with the phone and service before committing.

T-Mobile reps always gave us great, honest advice. Even after we canceled the service. Gonna miss them.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
25 and counting

It has been 25 days since we placed our original order. And the phones still haven't arrived at the store (we had them delivered there). If we didn't go into the store on the day they were promised and threaten to cancel our accounts completely, we would still be waiting.

I still have to go into the store and get a refund when they are finally delivered. They said they couldn't do so until the phones arrived. So we currently have FOUR phones charged to the credit card. :mad:

Vacid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Your new sales rep really should have advised you to not cancel your current service and place an order with a new, temporary number first to ensure that A) you have a working phone in the interim and B) that you are happy with the phone and service before committing.

T-Mobile reps always gave us great, honest advice. Even after we canceled the service. Gonna miss them.

It's more my fault to be honest. I didn't want to pay $175 for another month when I already had to pay $400 for the ETF on 2 lines, $400+ for 2 iPhones, and $120 for the cases and screen protectors.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

The store called yesterday afternoon and said my phone might arrive on Friday(today). We will see... I will update today. My bet is it won't be here. Indy here I come.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro