To be honest I owned the original MOTO droid on Verizon for a year and finally switched to an iPhone 4 (and now iPhone 4S)

While I had my droid rooted and call customized, I honestly just love the iPhone. It just feels better. Physically an through the software. Apple knows how to take their time and make quality products whereas I felt android was just a crappy port or like Linux.
    Allesandro likes this.
    10-30-2011 02:59 PM
    You should have just named your daughter Apple and you wouldn't be in the predicament.
    Touch.

Maybe I could have compromised and called her Lisa.

At least I didn't call her "Android". :-)
    10-30-2011 04:47 PM
    Who really cares if Samsung is in fact selling more? Does it change the fact that you like your iPhone?
    10-30-2011 05:40 PM
    Who really cares if Samsung is in fact selling more? Does it change the fact that you like your iPhone?
    Agree. People often look at the wrong things when making opinions. It's what works for you.
    Allesandro likes this.
    10-30-2011 06:47 PM
    So people with androids seriously come to apple forums to talk smack? Haha
    10-30-2011 07:19 PM
    I have both and like both. I don't see nothing wrong with liking different platforms. I won't talk "smack" about either one. They both have pros and cons.
    10-30-2011 07:21 PM
    So people with androids seriously come to apple forums to talk smack? Haha
    In this case, it was quite baited by the genius that started the thread...
    10-30-2011 08:24 PM
    Above all else people need to look at the PRODUCT and not the brand. You should be a wise consumer that buys what YOU want first and not buy what the sheeple tell you to.

Android/iPhone/blackberry-- it's all just a tool use your head !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-31-2011 08:20 PM
    Besides being a medic I also taught TQM (Total Quality Management) in the Air Force. Quality is defined as "Meeting customer's needs or expectations". At this moment in time, the iPhone 4s does that best for me. In so much I can easily come up with some complaints about Android, I can certainly do the same about iPhone. That isn't the point. It's about what works best for me or in your case... you!!! nothing more...nothing less...
    I suspect that if W.Edwards Deming were still here and he had a smart phone, it wold more than likely be an iPhon4 4s and he would be using Verizon... but then I could be wrong...
    Last edited by Motorbones; 10-31-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    10-31-2011 10:58 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD