Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Good morning :)
ta8unezu.jpg

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Seashell, love those iWidgets. I just downloaded them myself. I'm having problems with Pebbly though. No matter how many times I change the weather code, it won't show the correct weather for my city. I wish it was only going to be 78 today rather than 97.

IMG_1627.png

Happy iPhone announcement day everyone!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Seashell, love those iWidgets. I just downloaded them myself. I'm having problems with Pebbly though. No matter how many times I change the weather code, it won't show the correct weather for my city. I wish it was only going to be 78 today rather than 97.

View attachment 37510

Happy iPhone announcement day everyone!

Hmmm....so you changed the weather code right? Did you also change the Celsius part to False? I had to do that on mine...scroll down little further afte weather code

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm....so you changed the weather code right? Did you also change the Celsius part to False? I had to do that on mine...scroll down little further afte weather code

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Yeah. I did. I've tried different cities and it won't bring up the correct forecast. Its showing the high today being 72 in Fayetteville. Yeah. Nice wish. If it's 72 degrees Celsius, we're all gonna get cooked to death.

LightsOhLights1.png

IMG_111111628.png