Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
happy scorching Saturday everyone - idk about you guys but I think someone moved our house on the suns surface while we were sleeping one night....cuz damn its HOT🌞🔥

Any way, I did some searching and with this doll wp craze, I made one for myself 😊 I'm addicted LOL! There's just soooo many cute ones avail to make wps with !!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1374346030.524902.jpg

?Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
happy scorching Saturday everyone - idk about you guys but I think someone moved our house on the suns surface while we were sleeping one night....cuz damn its HOT🌞🔥

Any way, I did some searching and with this doll wp craze, I made one for myself 😊 I'm addicted LOL! There's just soooo many cute ones avail to make wps with !!
View attachment 34637

Hey pink! Yeah it's a hot one for sure! Cool wallpaper too:)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I miss posting in here with you guys... I have to go back a few pages to see what everyone has been posting!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I miss posting in here with you guys... I have to go back a few pages to see what everyone has been posting!

Well I haven't posted in a while myself, It's been busy here. I miss seeing your ss's here as well although I take the spaceship flight over to AC and look at yours there - I love what you do with your S4 !! If I were to get one I'd never get anything done around the house because I'd always be tweaking something:p LOL.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
hey Rells, thanks😃 & omg the heat is just CRAZY it was 105 here yesterday 😝 I stayed indoors in the AC enjoying an iced coffee !!

Smh. That's all you can do when the weather is this severe out. I had to make a run to CVS and I came right back in. It's too much.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I haven't posted in a while myself, It's been busy here. I miss seeing your ss's here as well although I take the spaceship flight over to AC and look at yours there - I love what you do with your S4 !! If I were to get one I'd never get anything done around the house because I'd always be tweaking something:p LOL.

Aww thx pink! Its alot of fun to tweak it out and everything I posted is all stock! I have zero plans rooting this phone. Its soo much you can do with out it. Anyways it's dry over in that thread compared to here :rolleyes:

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted a screenie for a while I've been busy. But anyway here's my screenie :)
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1374368540.398284.jpg
I love France! :D I'm learning it right now :p lol well happy Saturday everyone :)

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
happy scorching Saturday everyone - idk about you guys but I think someone moved our house on the suns surface while we were sleeping one night....cuz damn its HOT����

Any way, I did some searching and with this doll wp craze, I made one for myself �� I'm addicted LOL! There's just soooo many cute ones avail to make wps with !!
So very adorable :)
View attachment 34637

•Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S•

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2