Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
LOVE this wall ginger - would you mind sharing it please:)

and a quick HELLO:D to everyone !! things have been going well (TG!) I hope everyone here is doing well also:) I watched the keynote on iOS7 and I think it looks really GOOD! much more functionality added in;)

Hi there Pink; welcome back. Really missed you :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

And a quick HELLO:D to everyone !! things have been going well (TG!) I hope everyone here is doing well also:) I watched the keynote on iOS7 and I think it looks really GOOD! much more functionality added in;)

iPink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgosh girl where have you been !!!!!!! We've been hoping all the time that you would return.....soooo happy you did :dancing: <----- look we have more smilies too !!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Has wry thing been alright?? :hug:
Hi there Pink; welcome back. Really missed you :D
iPink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgosh girl where have you been !!!!!!! We've been hoping all the time that you would return.....soooo happy you did :dancing: <----- look we have more smilies too !!!
:D thank you I've missed you guys too *hugs to everyone* !! & Yes, Brayton I'm doing well TY:) so here I am lol, I'll be popping in & out when time allows it and post the occasional screenie too !! :D here's mine for today. Thx to kittymess tumblr for the wp:)
View attachment 32172

amylyn1970

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
If you don't want to pay, then you can torrent download the file for your device, and the click shift+update; option on the Mac. One of my friends did it, and it worked.

I almost did this but decided I didn't want to lose my jailbreak over it, so I guess I'll wait til it's officially released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371050567.793504.jpg
Happy Wednesday! I am caught right in the middle of Regents exams and finals times 2. I feel like I haven't been here in ages!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro