Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
For anybody who has the elite 6 theme, do you know how to change the built in wallpaper in the vertical clock widget? I have searched and can't find anything.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Very nice. How can I do similar? What tricks and tweaks please?

Some of use themes. Some of us use iWidgets. I use a combination of both.

Both themes and iWidgets can be found in Cydia. Some themes and iWidgets are found in specific blogs or websites. If you're looking for a specific theme, look, icon pack, Zepplin, widget, wallpaper or whatever, just let whoever it is know and they'll tell you.

We won't bite. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
For anybody who has the elite 6 theme, do you know how to change the built in wallpaper in the vertical clock widget? I have searched and can't find anything.

Rellskie, I tried doing this yesterday and the instructions were a little time consuming and somewhat confusing (edit certain files within the theme/lockscreen...redirecting where the wallpaper is and then respring each time you want to change wallpaper...we all know how often that would be for me!!). I gave up and will stick with iwidgets!
PM for info if you'd like to give it a go though... ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Rellskie, I tried doing this yesterday and the instructions were a little time consuming and somewhat confusing (edit certain files within the theme/lockscreen...redirecting where the wallpaper is and then respring each time you want to change wallpaper...we all know how often that would be for me!!). I gave up and will stick with iwidgets!
PM for info if you'd like to give it a go though... ;)

Ok thanks! I guess i can try it. Im Going to send ya one now.

Kimberly614

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I tend to switch things up now and again but for the most part it stays relatively the same (until I discover a new favorite app and something else gets bumped to the next screen)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro