Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thank you seashell, I will try re-installing it again. Do you know where in the file system the newly downloaded .ttf files are stored? I have looked everywhere for that new font file and cannot find it, including in the system file called FONTS (using iFile)

var/mobile/library/myfonts is where I see mine...hope that helps!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know where to ask this, but I installed Bytafont from Cydia and also installed a new font. I activated the new font as my system font. The Bytafont icon keeps disappearing so I removed the app in Cydia however my system font is still the one I downloaded?? Where do you change fonts on the 4S and wonder how I still have that font?

You can also swipe to the right on your home screen to bring up the search box and search for Bytafont. My PerPageHTML icon disappears after every respring and that's the only way I can use PPHTML. :)

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
You can also swipe to the right on your home screen to bring up the search box and search for Bytafont. My PerPageHTML icon disappears after every respring and that's the only way I can use PPHTML. :)

Oh yeah, the weird thing is that I did do a search for both BytaFont and the new font that I installed and it did not find them. I did re-install BytaFont and it seems to be fine now.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm really starting to miss my JB after seeing all these really nice themes and screenies. I wonder how long after iOS 7 is out will they release a new one. I think I'm in for a long wait.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Can you please tell me where you got the time widget shown here. Really nice

Thank you! It's from iphantom's site, part of the drifter pack (I think it's on page 2...) there's the single widget and underneath is listed 'pack'. It's a really large file so I d/l to my PC and then browsed through and rezipped a few to put on my phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro