Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
@seashell93, nevermind. I found a nice hex color editor/creator site and changed to this nice blue. In case anyone wants to use it, this is the link: 216 Web-safe colors

4376F903-914E-474F-9EA3-75A5C107BE56-15835-0000064EC5969DB9.jpg

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't know where to ask this, but I installed Bytafont from Cydia and also installed a new font. I activated the new font as my system font. The Bytafont icon keeps disappearing so I removed the app in Cydia however my system font is still the one I downloaded?? Where do you change fonts on the 4S and wonder how I still have that font?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't know where to ask this, but I installed Bytafont from Cydia and also installed a new font. I activated the new font as my system font. The Bytafont icon keeps disappearing so I removed the app in Cydia however my system font is still the one I downloaded?? Where do you change fonts on the 4S and wonder how I still have that font?

I use bytafont on my 4 and haven't had an issue. Did you try reinstalling? I did have an issue with bytafont and ifile disappearing after I installed a new theme, but after a few resprings I haven't noticed it since...

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I use bytafont on my 4 and haven't had an issue. Did you try reinstalling? I did have an issue with bytafont and ifile disappearing after I installed a new theme, but after a few resprings I haven't noticed it since...

Thank you seashell, I will try re-installing it again. Do you know where in the file system the newly downloaded .ttf files are stored? I have looked everywhere for that new font file and cannot find it, including in the system file called FONTS (using iFile)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods