Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Jenn and Seashell:

What are the widgets are in these shots? They're so cute and I love the little owl. Is he part of a theme or stand alone?

Today's screen for the time being:

View attachment 29266

Hi there,

My widget is HTC One X (big clock one with owl) and the weather icon set was from a dear friend (you can change the weather sets within ifile for this widget), i also edited the text color (low temp was red and hi was blue or something...) and the other one is called vcloud...I changed the icon set for this one too! But both of these widgets are my fave!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just think how productive in life you guys would be if you just put your phones down and quit changing your damn wallpapers

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
just think how productive in life you guys would be if you just put your phones down and quit changing your damn wallpapers

Oh here we go again...since it takes all of 8 sec to change wallpaper, I'm still quite productive tyvm! ;)
And for the record, I did complete your week long wallpaper challenge and still had time to see how much you were posting in the NCAA thread...funny you stayed away from the NASCAR one the week my boy won....just givin' ya grief BLiNK since you enjoy lurking here and checking out our awesome wallpapers!! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal