Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Seashell93 I see that you did the JB.........looks nice. Just curious did you find it complicated? I have thought about it but just not sure I can do it.......lol.

It's not too complicated...some of the stuff can be but I'm sticking with 2 icon sets, signal meters and a few perpage widgets. I was a 'never thought I would jailbreak' kinda girl, but with some great assistance it went easily. I even did my daughter's phone ;)

We're all here to help if you need it...you can PM me too if you have more specific questions.

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Seashell93 I see that you did the JB.........looks nice. Just curious did you find it complicated? I have thought about it but just not sure I can do it.......lol.

Pardon my butt in, but jailbreak is as easy as falling off a log, takes literally 3 minutes and all you do is click a button of your computer once. Do it!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's the semi-finals in the ACC Tournament today so I've gotta show love & support for The U.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363453706.304786.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363453717.923071.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine too!! I'll see if I can find ya some goodies!

Nice! Thanks seashell I'm going to look around too. Everywhere i search there seems to be every color but red wallpapers. If i find some good ones I'll send them to ya.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD