Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
i dare any of you to keep the same wallpaper for ONE week!

So wallpaper for one week huh?! I'll post a screen starting now with a wallpaper and everyday til next Friday...hmm, maybe it should be a Kyle Busch or M&M's one; you'd like seeing that everyday wouldn't ya BLiNK?! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe how obsessed everyone is over WP and the sad thing is I made a folder of iPhone WP that I still collect good ones from here but except for my lockscreen I have never changed any home screen WP. I know I am sad huh for not getting on the bandwagon but I just like what I have. Hope nobody tries to corrupt me now like the ones 'D mentioned. LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe how obsessed everyone is over WP and the sad thing is I made a folder of iPhone WP that I still collect good ones from here but except for my lockscreen I have never changed any home screen WP. I know I am sad huh for not getting on the bandwagon but I just like what I have. Hope nobody tries to corrupt me now like the ones 'D mentioned. LOL

Lol! I can't believe how much people care if you use different wallpaper or not. My thing is do what you want and enjoy. It's not that serious 😉

Tapatalking

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol! I can't believe how much people care if you use different wallpaper or not. My thing is do what you want and enjoy. It's not that serious ��

Tapatalking
I just think everyone wants to outdo the next person and show their personal style and like. I find nothing wrong with this but with me I just enjoy what I am using now like I said...Stock water droplets but I DO have a bunch saved in a folder in my photos app just in case I decide to change....LOL :)
Just now now!!. I love the looks of everyone's style though. It's all good.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tee hee!! But corrupted is such a harsh word...;)

Oh no. "Corrupted" is the appropriate word in this regard. I was so content changing my wallpaper on a few occasions and then I started looking at the 4S screenies and all the fun you all were having and BAM! I participated and became "corrupted"...(laughing)...and yes, YOU are partly to blame...:D

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I just think everyone wants to outdo the next person and show their personal style and like. I find nothing wrong with this but with me I just enjoy what I am using now like I said...Stock water droplets but I DO have a bunch saved in a folder in my photos app just in case I decide to change....LOL :)
Just now now!!. I love the looks of everyone's style though. It's all good.

I agree, its just a way to personalize your phone. Oh and I'm running out of wallpapers so i may need some of yours that you have stashed away lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Hang around here. We'll corrupt you. Just ask D. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh no. "Corrupted" is the appropriate word in this regard. I was so content changing my wallpaper on a few occasions and then I started looking at the 4S screenies and all the fun you all were having and BAM! I participated and became "corrupted"...(laughing)...and yes, YOU are partly to blame...:D

*smiling* I will gladly take the blame for it...I can't do it alone y'know! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen