Visit site
Going simple today. I need it.

31313_zps6851a95c.png

And the wall.

GalaxyWall_zps4c76e9b3.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
heeeeyyyy, your not late per se, just 'fashionably late' which is totally acceptable:D LOL

awwww shucks....Thank you Jags :eek:
Oh well if that is acceptable Pink then thank you.... ;)

You are most welcome as always. Another short post, Don't know what is wrong with me...LOL :p

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I remember when I would maintain a wallpaper for weeks at a time, but you and others have now gotten me hooked on changing it daily and at times, multiple times throughout the day....Darn you!....(laughing)

LOL! Ya know going waaaaay back to my 8330 days I rarely changed my wp also. BUT then eventually moving onto the 9650 with themes, bw sets & battery ex sets brought out the wp demon in me lmao and I was changing all 4 of those up at least 3 times a day at minimum, so I'm accustomed to changing wps alot. I can say since having my 4S I've settled down tho:p :D

It is alot of fun changing the look tho:) sorry to bore you with my oldie days story of bb as well:p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL! Ya know going waaaaay back to my 8330 days I rarely changed my wp also. BUT then eventually moving onto the 9650 with themes, bw sets & battery ex sets brought out the wp demon in me lmao and I was changing all 4 of those up at least 3 times a day at minimum, so I'm accustomed to changing wps alot. I can say since having my 4S I've settled down tho:p :D

It is alot of fun changing the look tho:) sorry to bore you with my oldie days story of bb as well:p
There's nothing to apologize for, my friend. I basically read all day everyday and I especially enjoy reading about people's experiences. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Switch for the evening. I have no idea why it says its raining on my widget. It's sunny as it can be right now lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363213127.304045.jpg

Tapatalking

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
cute ss Brayton !! I also dwld'd Launch Center Pro on Saturday night and still haven't even had a chance to set it up:rolleyes: lol. Hopefully I'll find a moment tomorrow to start at least Lol!

LOL you should its really cool :p

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site

I love hearing the old stories of BB days, we had so much fun back then!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR