Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Yw hon - looks super cute:D, and thanks to ipdash for the wp so i could personalized it for ya:)

Man, oh man. Idk about you guys, but today was just outright crazeeeeee busy !! Everyone is rushing around like bees gathering pollen with this snow storm coming !! From all of the news and weather reports it supposed to be a real nasty one - we've got the generator, gas and supplies on hand just in case. Oh !! It was quite interesting today when my phone got one of those emergency "buzzing alerts" with the storm warning.

Well, I know most of us posting in this thread are within the storms location to hit, so be safe and don't go out if not necessary:) Stay warm and battin down the hatches !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yw hon - looks super cute:D, and thanks to ipdash for the wp so i could personalized it for ya:)

Man, oh man. Idk about you guys, but today was just outright crazeeeeee busy !! Everyone is rushing around like bees gathering pollen with this snow storm coming !! From all of the news and weather reports it supposed to be a real nasty one - we've got the generator, gas and supplies on hand just in case. Oh !! It was quite interesting today when my phone got one of those emergency "buzzing alerts" with the storm warning.

Well, I know most of us posting in this thread are within the storms location to hit, so be safe and don't go out if not necessary:) Stay warm and battin down the hatches !!

Well Pink I was looking forward to getting snowed in like all the weather reports said but right now it doesn't look too promising because the snow stopped :rolleyes: Maybe I will wake up to a surprise hehe ! An unplanned long-weekend would be nice !

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine:
I finally got five rows like on the iPhone 5; albeit smaller though!
If anyone has any question about the themes/tweaks, feel free to ask.
gezuzama.jpg

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice setup iphoneandjesuslover! What's the name of the tweak that allowed you to change your carrier icon?

Tapatalking

It's called Zeppelin.
It's free and it works great.
It's similar to CarrierEditor on non-jailbroken devices. Even better, it doesn't require a respring every time I want to change the logo.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
It's called Zeppelin.
It's free and it works great.
It's similar to CarrierEditor on non-jailbroken devices. Even better, it doesn't require a respring every time I want to change the logo.

Thanks a lot! I actually had this a while back on my old jailbreak but could not remember the name. I love this tweak.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well Pink I was looking forward to getting snowed in like all the weather reports said but right now it doesn't look too promising because the snow stopped :rolleyes: Maybe I will wake up to a surprise hehe ! An unplanned long-weekend would be nice !

Wendy, the ❄ is hitting us like a son of a gun right now. Literally out of nowhere !! Be patient, I'm sure you guys are gonna see this stuff❄ by you soon lol !!

View attachment 26418View attachment 26419

and in honor for this storm, a nice winter wonderland wallie😃
View attachment 26420

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Wendy, the ❄ is hitting us like a son of a gun right now. Literally out of nowhere !! Be patient, I'm sure you guys are gonna see this stuff❄ by you soon lol !!

View attachment 26418View attachment 26419

and in honor for this storm, a nice winter wonderland wallie��
View attachment 26420

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Pink I'm snowed in !!! And same here it's snowing hard !! Take care...be safe....relax :p Think I'll do a blog post lol !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods