Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
pama4etu.jpg

Favorite screenshot

joyfulmom2

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
morning everyone  BBBBrrrrrrr !! It has been crazy azz freezing this week & today winds are supd to drop the temp feeling like -10 soooooo not feelin this at all. I can't wait till spring gets here
Have a great day everyone & keep warm!
View attachment 25717View attachment 25718View attachment 25719View attachment 25720

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

So agreeing with you.........can't wait till spring!! Love the purple wp with the little heart.............would you mind sharing?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
SO. I gave in & purchased "Things" today. Yes. I must be out my mofo'in mind LOL. I'm just getting a chance to play around with it now and so far....I like it. It has many options for your tasks/to-dos of where you can put or move them around to. I have to admit tho, it hasn't completely "wow'd" me yet.....I suppose I still have more discovering to do with. OK. I'll shut up now & just post my darn screenie🙊 LOL 😃 have a good night everyone !! And for those of us suddenly in the Antarctic temps, lol, stay warm !!
View attachment 25731
Also, I forgot who's blog I got this wp from😳 but thank you to whoever it was. 👍

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
SO. I gave in & purchased "Things" today. Yes. I must be out my mofo'in mind LOL. I'm just getting a chance to play around with it now and so far....I like it. It has many options for your tasks/to-dos of where you can put or move them around to. I have to admit tho, it hasn't completely "wow'd" me yet.....I suppose I still have more discovering to do with. OK. I'll shut up now & just post my darn screenie🙊 LOL 😃 have a good night everyone !! And for those of us suddenly in the Antarctic temps, lol, stay warm !!
View attachment 25731
Also, I forgot who's blog I got this wp from😳 but thank you to whoever it was. 👍

Still on the hunt for the best task app huh pink? Lol. Great wallpaper too.

Tapatalking

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2