Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So is there a trick or a place that your finding these different themes listed some where. I search around obviously not that well (lol) with so many types and widgets but do not have tons of hours trying to find that needle in the hay stack. Some cool background shots too.

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I get some from Cydia. Some I find online. Just do a search.

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Do you just go through all the themes one by one or you finding samples somewhere to obtain the name of it, I only have looked here and only tried a few themes, like some of them but always a few things in there that would like to remove but some are not that easy to remove some items. All new to using themes but still looking for that one I like though I have purchased a few that were a waste...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
photo-71.png

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:Dthx so much for the tip seashell;):) totally lovin the WeatherOn app as well - i already went ahead and purchased the full version too!

Plus, couldnt make up my mind for wp today lol. So i'm onto this one now:)

photo-72.png

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome!! I purchased as well...for the very few paid apps I have, I HAD to have this one!! lol Love all the features and temp badge!!

Me too!! Like you, I don't purchase very many apps either and as soon as I loaded this and set up, I clicked the little purchase tab because I wanted all the features too:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods