Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Let's try the attachment way....(not really a fan of it!) I am a fan of my Pack though...they needed that W!!

Attachments

• IMG_1813[1].PNG
    IMG_1813[1].PNG
    911.8 KB · Views: 70

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
:) well tyvm-one of my kids found this for me. We're pug people;):D and here ya go Rellskie! Enjoy it:D he is a cute little bugger isn't he!!

Pugs crack me up. they look like little drunks with those big eyes lol. Thx again, the wallpaper is hilarious.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I've never looked at it that way!! And yw again, enjoy!! I always pick on my 3 saying they ran too fast into a wall lol:p but I love'em to death!!

Lol dogs are so crazy! My pekingese dog does that crazy stuff too sometimes. Out of his mind lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
No mine likes to lick walls and bed sheets for some reason lol. I was just saying he does that crazy stuff like you we're saying. All of it is just funny haha!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No mine likes to lick walls and bed sheets for some reason lol. I was just saying he does that crazy stuff like you we're saying. All of it is just funny haha!

Oh! LOL, yea mine do that sometimes too!! very crazy dogs:p

for today, getting clooooooser to Halloween!!! :D

photo-69.png

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Oh! LOL, yea mine do that sometimes too!! very crazy dogs:p

for today, getting clooooooser to Halloween!!! :D

photo-69.png

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

also, Rockdog, that pop up came up for me today when i was uploading my ss. So, no one has every seen this pop up on them at all? ever? lol.
photo-70edit.png

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

also, Rockdog, that pop up came up for me today when i was uploading my ss. So, no one has every seen this pop up on them at all? ever? lol.
photo-70edit.png

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

omg, wth does the posts keep duplicating themselves??? and sorry about that image size :eek: i swear i choose smaller to upload it!! I told you, PB has a mind of its own sometimes! :(

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

omg, wth does the posts keep duplicating themselves??? and sorry about that image size :eek: i swear i choose smaller to upload it!! I told you, PB has a mind of its own sometimes! :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner