Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Rockdog, in regards to this, i also use photobucket - & sometimes photobucket seems to have a mind of its own as far as image size and theres really not much you can do about it:) I have this prob on occassion also where sometimes the image comes out reasonably sized, and others it just big....

If theres a way that you know how to control this through photobucket plz let me know lol.

Interesting as I also use Photobucket to host my images.. I copy the "Direct Link" of the photo in photobucket and that's what I use as my image link.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Interesting as I also use Photobucket to host my images.. I copy the "Direct Link" of the photo in photobucket and that's what I use as my image link.

hmmmm....i just signed into my PB acct, and see the direct link your talking about. Its exactly the same as the img code i use to post my ss's. Ya know, weird thing is, sometimes when i send a ss from my phone, after i hit send a pop up will come up asking me what size (small, med, large) - but not always. odd right? lol. At times my links come back and they are larger like you pointed out with seashell's. idk....lol.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

hmmmm....i just signed into my PB acct, and see the direct link your talking about. Its exactly the same as the img code i use to post my ss's. Ya know, weird thing is, sometimes when i send a ss from my phone, after i hit send a pop up will come up asking me what size (small, med, large) - but not always. odd right? lol. At times my links come back and they are larger like you pointed out with seashell's. idk....lol.

I use the DirectLink option and that's how it shows most of the time for me...??!!! Sorry for taking up so much space, never seemed to be an issue til new forum...??!! :(

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Fresh, clean look for today

F9438B34-6E02-4849-A1DC-D39E27080428-9069-0000046A6B2C3B9B.jpg

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I use the DirectLink option and that's how it shows most of the time for me...??!!! Sorry for taking up so much space, never seemed to be an issue til new forum...??!! :(

well you're not the only one who is posting really large images.. don't quite know what the deal is.. but yeah, it seems to be related to the new forums...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

I use the Photobucket app on my iPhone to upload the images directly from my phone.. then I either copy the direct link from the PB site while on my phone, or I log on from my desktop and post the copied "direct link" as an "Insert image" link... I've never had either PB or iMore ask me what size to post/upload??

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the Photobucket app on my iPhone to upload the images directly from my phone.. then I either copy the direct link from the PB site while on my phone, or I log on from my desktop and post the copied "direct link" as an "Insert image" link... I've never had either PB or iMore ask me what size to post/upload??
No, iMore or PB are not asking me what size, it's when I'm prepping to email the ss image TO pb from my phone, that when I tap send that pop up sometimes shows. Next time it does it, I'll take a shot of it and show you what I mean. After I send the email to PB I get an email back with the img code to post, I've been doing it that way for years;) only sometimes if i get impatient I'll log onto PB and copy the img code before getting the email.