Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ Keep talk'n summer you guys. I'm just sitting in my chair with my feet up, drinking an ice tea and thinking back about how nice this one was. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0155.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
^ Keep talk'n summer you guys. I'm just sitting in my chair with my feet up, drinking an ice tea and thinking back about how nice this one was. :)
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
:) i know Rose, it was indeed a great summer with the kids here as well;):)

I know! Crazy heat. Now i bet it's gonna be a crazy winter.

:eek: hey now Rellskie!! control that crazy talk about winter!!! We're just about to hit first day of Autumn tomorrow, lets not rush winter moving in:p lol.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I know! Crazy heat. Now i bet it's gonna be a crazy winter.

I have a sneaky feeling its going to be a crazy winter especially being in Boston and that freaky winter last year that somehow there was no recorded snow storm all winter long, were probably going to get destroyed this winter.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a sneaky feeling its going to be a crazy winter especially being in Boston and that freaky winter last year that somehow there was no recorded snow storm all winter long, were probably going to get destroyed this winter.

Yeah I agree. We had absolutely no winter last year so like you said we may get it this year. I can deal with that over the heat though.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
:) i know Rose, it was indeed a great summer with the kids here as well;):)

:eek: hey now Rellskie!! control that crazy talk about winter!!! We're just about to hit first day of Autumn tomorrow, lets not rush winter moving in:p lol.

LOL I know but I like the cold. We suffered this past summer. Them 105 degree days almost killed me lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
ugh, i HATE the cold:p but last winter was sooooo mild i dont think it EVER got into the 20's, i'm really scared to see what happens this winter:eek:

Ha! Yup your right. It was such a warm winter last year then summer that I just have a feeling that the snow we may get is going to be ridiculous. What's even crazier is that 3 years ago we had snow so bad we had a state of emergency.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I agree. We had absolutely no winter last year so like you said we may get it this year. I can deal with that over the heat though.

Same here in the Corn Patch. It didn't even snow last year and there was only about a dozen times I had to put my horses in the barn to get them out of the cold weather and rain. I wouldn't mind a few snow days. Those are freebies from work. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here in the Corn Patch. It didn't even snow last year and there was only about a dozen times I had to put my horses in the barn to get them out of the cold weather and rain. I wouldn't mind a few snow days. Those are freebies from work. :)

Thats cool.Your horses probably liked that warm winter with no snow. We need at Least a few snow days though this year. I want a snow day off work too lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen