Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ok great. still did not answer my question though. what is the advantage of the iMore Forum app vs the Tapatalk app, if any?

Advantage? None. It only caters to iMore where Tapatalk still caters to a broad range of forums. If you frequent a variety of forums, Tapatalk is the way to go, but if you only frequent the iMore forums then the iMore Forum app may suit your needs best, in my opinion.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Advantage? None. It only caters to iMore where Tapatalk still caters to a broad range of forums. If you frequent a variety of forums, Tapatalk is the way to go, but if you only frequent the iMore forums then the iMore Forum app may suit your needs best, in my opinion.

agreed. if you visit multiple forums then Tapatalk is the way to go, obviously. if anything this might be a good way to get Tapatalk more business since it lets anyone see how it works - for free

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
IMG_09081.png

IMG_09301.png

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I left the apps I access most on the dock. Then I made a folder (Fav's) for others and a folder for Social Networking. After that, I grouped as best I could and spread out (yea, there are more pages).

Last edited:

Jamess9046

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I like to keep my home screen as simple as possible. I have my most used apps on my first page then all the others in folders on the next page.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR