Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Here is my current screen, using a pic from a recent 2 day trip to Dorney Park in Allentown PA.

ad3109e4-2b2a-4116.jpg

are we not jailbroken anymore?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No, I've decided to revert back to stock for a while. Weird thing is, my 4S seems to be much faster in terms of browser speed than it was before.

i know the feeling. there are a lot of things that just run smoother and they way they were intended

jailbreaking really is a give & take. most think it is worth it but i love the flow and feel of a stock setup

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i know the feeling. there are a lot of things that just run smoother and they way they were intended

jailbreaking really is a give & take. most think it is worth it but i love the flow and feel of a stock setup

Agreed, Blink. Stock isn't so bad now that I've gotten used to it. :)

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
No, I've decided to revert back to stock for a while. Weird thing is, my 4S seems to be much faster in terms of browser speed than it was before.

If you aren't jailbroken, how did you get a picture on one screen and not cover it with icons? I am still learning, and would like a picture on my homescreen.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you aren't jailbroken, how did you get a picture on one screen and not cover it with icons? I am still learning, and would like a picture on my homescreen.

I only keep one row of icons along the top of my homescreen and keep all of my other apps in folders on the second and 3rd page. This allows more picture space on the first page.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I only keep one row of icons along the top of my homescreen and keep all of my other apps in folders on the second and 3rd page. This allows more picture space on the first page.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Me too! Although that changes with my mood and daily wallpaper changes too!! ;)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ok great. still did not answer my question though. what is the advantage of the iMore Forum app vs the Tapatalk app, if any?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR