Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
wallie is from Julies "Luv My Evo" blog - thanks Julie:D this wall looks very pretty with my pink bumper:)

photo-51.png

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've checkout this thread several times and absolutely love the creativity of everyone. I recently jail broke my iPhone 4 S & my iPod Touch 4 G.

I will be going through this thread more often and checking for good sites/sources to get themes, wallpapers, tweaks, addons & mods.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if it's better to use themes or wallpapers. So far I've found that themes do not meet my every preference. Maybe there's a tweak I have not learned about. The pics I've uploaded are from a theme. I like that this particular theme changes scenes.

I'm seeking help/clarification on a few things.
🔷 I was not able to change the font size or color on my theme. At the top of my pics u can see that I replaced the "stock time" with text. Purple font is part of the theme, as you can see its hard to see the text. I tried to change the color several times however it did not take affect (I did respring).

🔷I use Springtomize & went to theming, icon labels, custom color (on)...selected a color. I also changed the clock color on the lock screen & had no problem w/ the change taking affect.

🔷 Are there themes or addons etc....to change the stock messages border/skin? I figured out how to change my keyboard, the font & keyboard background. I would like like to change all the boring grayscale color throughout my phone & iPod.

Pardon me for making this so long...I'm really excited. True unlimited customization is the only thing I did not like about my iPhone. I appreciate any feedback, tips and sites/sources

View attachment 17677

View attachment 17678

View attachment 17679

View attachment 17680

View attachment 17681

View attachment 17682

Thanks

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
[sarcasm]WELL BLiNK, thanks for sharing your opinion on my ss. its much appreciated:D[/sarcasm]

Hey, Pink, don't let the opinions of others make you change something that you like. Your new wallpaper looks great, but there was nothing wrong with your other wallpaper either.....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey, Pink, don't let the opinions of others make you change something that you like. Your new wallpaper looks great, but there was nothing wrong with your other wallpaper either.....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

:)oooooooh trust me Rose, no one is the reason for me changing up my wallie ever - I let sh!t like that roll right off my back;) but I had to poke back in fun and laugh about it:D

I normally like to change up my wallie every couple of days :) he11, when I decide to use that one again, I can treat everyone to the screen shot all over again:D:D:D LOL

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
:)oooooooh trust me Rose, no one is the reason for me changing up my wallie ever - I let sh!t like that roll right off my back;) but I had to poke back in fun and laugh about it:D

I normally like to change up my wallie every couple of days :) he11, when I decide to use that one again, I can treat everyone to the screen shot all over again:D:D:D LOL

You go girl!

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.