May 27, 2012
Visit site
4e9d8df1.jpg

fdfda206.jpg

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Is that Boss widget available as a separate download from cydia, I own the Boss theme. that is beautiful.

You can grab it over at the ModMyi thread. The creator dislikes cydia. The thread has all kinds of goodies. 200 pages long, but worth it. :)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
You can grab it over at the ModMyi thread. The creator dislikes cydia. The thread has all kinds of goodies. 200 pages long, but worth it. :)

Yeh, I'm over there now plowing through, I think I am closing in on it. Oh, I live in Monroeville, not far from you :)

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Haha I was just there Saturday. How 'bout them Buckos? :)

I installed the weather widget, is there any tutorial on how to configure it, as just the widget and the time show, no weather, images or anything. I do have MyLocation installed.

EDIT: I found a tutorial and got it all working, except that I can't get the clock to change to a 12 hour clock. My gosh, this widget is gorgeous.

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I installed the weather widget, is there any tutorial on how to configure it, as just the widget and the time show, no weather, images or anything. I do have MyLocation installed.

EDIT: I found a tutorial and got it all working, except that I can't get the clock to change to a 12 hour clock. My gosh, this widget is gorgeous.

In theme/scripts/config.js make var 24hour false and make am/pm true. Might have to do the same for var Celsius. Should fix. If not I can send you mine.

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
In theme/scripts/config.js make var 24hour false and make am/pm true. Might have to do the same for var Celsius. Should fix. If not I can send you mine.

Ahh, strange, my config.js file on has the make ampm = true, there is no var 24hour = false. What someone suggested is that I use the original version and he posted a link for it, and that one works fine. Stranger yet, is both config.js files look identical?? Now i just got to find where to configure the update interval for the weather. I really appreciate all of your help tonight. thank you

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ahh, strange, my config.js file on has the make ampm = true, there is no var 24hour = false. What someone suggested is that I use the original version and he posted a link for it, and that one works fine. Stranger yet, is both config.js files look identical?? Now i just got to find where to configure the update interval for the weather. I really appreciate all of your help tonight. thank you

Oh that was you! I saw that post. For the weather I changed mine in theme main/forecast/private/weather.js something to that extent. It's at the bottom.

Though the clock might also need set in the datetime.js as well. That may have been the problem.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Just stumbled across this thread (I don't get to the forums that often) - great idea, and some great screens in here! Here are both my lock screen and home screen - jailbroken and lovin' it. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods