May 27, 2012
Visit site
626504b6.jpg

2b05900c.jpg

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 16368

Here's what I use. In the dock I have the 4 apps I use most often. Messages, Tweetbot, Safari, and Phone are all used multiple times a day. Then there is Mail, which I have just above the dock. The other apps I use daily are here on the homepage. Foursquare, MyFitnessPal, Instagram, Reminders, and Calendar all sit on this page and get used multiple times a day. The rest of the apps here are used at least daily, if not more often.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Three new LSs. I'm still working on finding a new HS that I like that shows weather.

LS Cardboardweather:

IMG_22231.png

LS icongifweather:

IMG_22221.png

The windmill moves on this one.

And Typophone weather:

IMG_22211.png

Now if I could just find a HS that I like.

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Why are my posts suddenly needing moderator approval? It seems I can use the Quick Post feature okay but if I Reply to a thread it says I need moderator approval.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Why are my posts suddenly needing moderator approval? It seems I can use the Quick Post feature okay but if I Reply to a thread it says I need moderator approval.

dollface, i believe you need 15 posts to be able to posts links, img codes etc.

:confused:maybe thats why its giving you that message, because you have 7 posts as of now. idk. but you were able to post a couple of photobucket codes on the previous page, so it doesnt make sense...

Reactions: dollface

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
dollface, i believe you need 15 posts to be able to posts links, img codes etc.

:confused:maybe thats why its giving you that message, because you have 7 posts as of now. idk. but you were able to post a couple of photobucket codes on the previous page, so it doesnt make sense...

Thanks, but I have been posting here for weeks. Maybe it was a one time fluke

EDIT: Guess it was, as I was able to post this time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner